This October I'll be staying 4 nights in Bologna, arriving on a Saturday mid afternoon. I was in Bologna a couple of years ago just for an overnight and really liked it so I'm looking forward to spending more time in it. However, would like to do at least one day trip by train. Having a tough time deciding between Parma, Modena,or Ferrara. Would appreciate any insights / recommendations that help me with this decision!
Day trips from Bologna
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 2 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 3 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 4 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 5 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 6 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 7 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 8 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 9 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 10 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 11 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 12 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 13 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 14 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 15 Five nights in Extremadura
- 16 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 17 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 18 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 19 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 20 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 21 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 22 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 23 Stonehenge and Bath
- 24 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 25 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget