I'll be in Berlin, Germany for one week In mid JUNE and I would like to know if there are other places I can go that are close? I was thinking Prague because I wanted to go there for a night or two.... but is that too far away? I am defiantly open to more ideas. Let know what you guys think!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If you had to choose one......
- 2 Car rental from Barcelona
- 3 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 4 Sicily
- 5 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 6 House Hunting in France
- 7 Itinerary Tweaking
- 8 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 9 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 10 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 11 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 12 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 13 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 14 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 15 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 16 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 17 Ireland in April
- 18 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 19 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 20 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 21 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 22 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 23 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 24 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 25 Hiking in Austrian Alps?