I'll be in Berlin, Germany for one week In mid JUNE and I would like to know if there are other places I can go that are close? I was thinking Prague because I wanted to go there for a night or two.... but is that too far away? I am defiantly open to more ideas. Let know what you guys think!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with basic itinerary
- 2 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 3 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 4 Final Four
- 5 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 6 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 7 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 8 Sweden Midsummers Day
- 9 Visit to Engand
- 10 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 11 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 12 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 13 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 14 Cornwall UK
- 15 Choose between Nazare, Portugal or Merida, Spain
- 16 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 17 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 18 Short Trip to Paris
- 19 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 20 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 21 Cinqueterre
- 22 Parking in Girona
- 23 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 24 Denmark-UBER has left the building.
- 25 SNCF - low price for summer