Any suggestions for good day trips from Berlin, Dresden, or Prague? I would especially love to hear from someone who has gone to the "Saxon Switzerland" south of Dresden on the Czech border. Any favorite restaurants in any of those towns? Thanks for the help.
day trips from Berlin, Dresden, Prague
- 1 lake como (italy) or lugano/lucerne (switzerland)?
- 2 london travelcrard
- 3 Cross-Pollinate apartments for London? Any experience?
- 4 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 5 France Itinerary Help
- 6 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 7 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 8 Paris Ticket t+
- 9 Hotel recommendations for Turin
- 10 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 11 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 12 Vueling - Be Very Careful
- 13 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 14 Best area to stay in Rome
- 15 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 16 Public transport to Sol Metro area from Madrid airport
- 17 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 18 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 19 How should I plan my hiking/boat day trip to Cinque Terre?
- 20 Confirm these things before you book yourself at B&B accommodation.
- 21 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 22 Recommendation - Paris apartment for only 3 nights
- 23 Dordogne Canoe Ride - All wet!
- 24 Rome apartment
- 25 Getting the best our of Europe