Any suggestions for good day trips from Berlin, Dresden, or Prague? I would especially love to hear from someone who has gone to the "Saxon Switzerland" south of Dresden on the Czech border. Any favorite restaurants in any of those towns? Thanks for the help.
day trips from Berlin, Dresden, Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 2 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 3 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 4 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 5 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 6 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 7 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 8 Is it okay to wear a US service hat?
- 9 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 10 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 11 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 12 travel to western Europe from India
- 13 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 14 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 15 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 16 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice, France
- 17 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 18 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train
- 19 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 20 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 21 Paris: Citypharma Du Four Bonaparte - a Trader Joe's for Beauty Items...
- 22 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 23 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 24 Moroccan food in Paris
- 25 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice