Hi all! I was wondering, if I stayed in Barcelona, got a car and did day trips from the city would I be able, lets say to drive to Costa Brava and many other towns in one day? In other words would I get a feeling of the countryside and not end up really exhausted? Since I will be travling with a friend I am concerned there will be not enough to do if I am based in Girona. If I were with a boyfriend it would be very romantic of course....
Day Trips from Barcelona are They Feasible?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 2 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 3 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 4 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 5 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 6 Five nights in Extremadura
- 7 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 8 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 9 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 10 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 11 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 12 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 13 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 14 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 15 Belarus closes borders with Ukraine - EBOLA alert!
- 16 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 17 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 18 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 19 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 20 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 21 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 22 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 23 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 24 Food tours in Rome?
- 25 Rome Food Tour