Hi all! I was wondering, if I stayed in Barcelona, got a car and did day trips from the city would I be able, lets say to drive to Costa Brava and many other towns in one day? In other words would I get a feeling of the countryside and not end up really exhausted? Since I will be travling with a friend I am concerned there will be not enough to do if I am based in Girona. If I were with a boyfriend it would be very romantic of course....
Day Trips from Barcelona are They Feasible?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 2 Three ferries to Mull
- 3 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 4 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 5 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 6 Annecy city-center, long-and-short term parking, 24-hour access.
- 7 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 8 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 9 Airport ATMs
- 10 driving in france with kids
- 11 Southern Spain
- 12 Glasgow - Scotland sans shorbread, bagpipes and kilts.
- 13 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 14 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 15 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 16 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 17 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 18 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 19 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 20 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 21 Story of the German Christmas star
- 22 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 23 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 24 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 25 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015