I wanted to hear from those of you who have done day trips from Barcelona. We have 4 days (5 nights) in Barcelona and are definitely planning on doing one day trip.
So far I think Montserrat looks very cool, but I wanted to hear what everyone else thinks would be a cool day trip. Another place that looked pretty cool is Tossa De Mar. Any other suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HELPLINE SBCGLOBAL CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681:7208 SBCGLOBAL Technical MAIL Reset
- 2 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 3 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 4 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 5 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 6 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 7 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 8 Threat Level in UK
- 9 IWM
- 10 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 11 One night in the Dolomites
- 12 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 13 Itinery help Crete
- 14 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 15 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 16 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 17 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 18 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 19 3 nights in Madrid
- 20 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 21 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 22 London 6 day itinerary
- 23 Rome hotel
- 24 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 25 Best Barcelona neighborhood