I wanted to hear from those of you who have done day trips from Barcelona. We have 4 days (5 nights) in Barcelona and are definitely planning on doing one day trip.
So far I think Montserrat looks very cool, but I wanted to hear what everyone else thinks would be a cool day trip. Another place that looked pretty cool is Tossa De Mar. Any other suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome or Venice first
- 2 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 3 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 4 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 5 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 6 Navigation Decouverte cards never expire; right? Wrong!
- 7 celticmoon, a quick question
- 8 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 9 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 10 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 11 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 12 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 13 B&B in Ireland
- 14 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 15 Europe First Timers
- 16 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 17 Trains in Italy
- 18 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 19 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 20 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 21 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 22 Greek Village
- 23 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 24 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 25 Apartment Montreux area