I wanted to hear from those of you who have done day trips from Barcelona. We have 4 days (5 nights) in Barcelona and are definitely planning on doing one day trip.
So far I think Montserrat looks very cool, but I wanted to hear what everyone else thinks would be a cool day trip. Another place that looked pretty cool is Tossa De Mar. Any other suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 sim card
- 2 FAQs
- 3 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 4 munich - day trips
- 5 Layover Madrid Info Help
- 6 Charles Degaulle question
- 7 Seeking advice for fall trip to Puglia
- 8 To europe this Aug
- 9 Ireland in November
- 10 Seville itinerary critic and advice please
- 11 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 12 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 13 Madrid Airport
- 14 Heathrow Airport between terminals 4 & 5
- 15 Transportation in Bologna
- 16 FCO connection time
- 17 Departure Tax in UK
- 18 Edinburgh in March
- 19 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 20 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 21 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 22 Ireland ToDo
- 23 Parking in Italy
- 24 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 25 Need Ireland Itinerary Help