I wanted to hear from those of you who have done day trips from Barcelona. We have 4 days (5 nights) in Barcelona and are definitely planning on doing one day trip.
So far I think Montserrat looks very cool, but I wanted to hear what everyone else thinks would be a cool day trip. Another place that looked pretty cool is Tossa De Mar. Any other suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노방법＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼코리아카지노∫카지노사이트
- 2 워커힐카지노호텔■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■생중계카지노は생중계카지노
- 3 내국인카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼생중계카지노∼온라인카지노
- 4 카지노어플＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼생방송카지노℉카지노
- 5 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 6 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 7 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 8 Kayaking in Avignon
- 9 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 10 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 11 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 12 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 13 4 days in Provence in early June
- 14 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 15 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 16 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 17 Cordoba Overnight?
- 18 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 19 Sintra
- 20 France Itinerary Advice
- 21 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 22 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 23 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 24 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 25 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings