My husband and I will be spending 3 nights in Amsterdam at the end of June. We are considering taking a day trip out of the city? Any recommendations on day trips? (I've heard Bruges is lovely, but it sounds like a long train ride for one day.) With any suggestions on where to go, I'd love tips on how to get there! Thanks!
Day trips from Amsterdam
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 2 netherlands-Prag-vienne-budapest-munich BY CAR in WINTER?roads?
- 3 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 4 Paris then Glasgow with 5 kids
- 5 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 6 Trip report: solo female traveler in Spain
- 7 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 8 Pacsafe Neck Wallet / Women travel and Spain & Seville tips/safety
- 9 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 10 Trip to Pyrenees
- 11 Traveling to Russia and then onto Germany or Austria...Good idea?
- 12 Spain to France Itenerary Question: Plane or Train
- 13 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 14 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 15 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 16 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 17 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 18 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 19 Vacation Pictures
- 20 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 21 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 22 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 23 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 24 Touring Europe with 1 year old
- 25 Purse week?