My husband and I will be spending 3 nights in Amsterdam at the end of June. We are considering taking a day trip out of the city? Any recommendations on day trips? (I've heard Bruges is lovely, but it sounds like a long train ride for one day.) With any suggestions on where to go, I'd love tips on how to get there! Thanks!
Day trips from Amsterdam
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Writers Needed for Austria Guidebook
- 2 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 3 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 4 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 5 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 6 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 7 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 8 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 9 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 10 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 11 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 12 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 13 London neighborhood suggestions
- 14 What to wear
- 15 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 16 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Andalucia, Morocco
- 17 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 18 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 19 3 weeks in Europe
- 20 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 21 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 22 Last minute Bordeaux restaurant suggestions - for 4/26-4/28
- 23 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 24 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 25 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time