My husband and I will be spending 3 nights in Amsterdam at the end of June. We are considering taking a day trip out of the city? Any recommendations on day trips? (I've heard Bruges is lovely, but it sounds like a long train ride for one day.) With any suggestions on where to go, I'd love tips on how to get there! Thanks!
Day trips from Amsterdam
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 2 Norway- 1 week trip in May
- 3 Day trip from split to avoid cruise crowds
- 4 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 5 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 6 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 7 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 8 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 9 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 10 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 11 Food options near Tower (& Leadenhall Mkt?)
- 12 England in 7 days
- 13 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 14 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 15 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 16 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 17 first trip to Spain - questions and itinerary review
- 18 To Prague or not to Prague
- 19 Is Scotland and Northern England still green in October?
- 20 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 21 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 22 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 23 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 24 Ireland's west coast
- 25 Louvre vs. Orsay/Rodin