My husband and I will be spending 3 nights in Amsterdam at the end of June. We are considering taking a day trip out of the city? Any recommendations on day trips? (I've heard Bruges is lovely, but it sounds like a long train ride for one day.) With any suggestions on where to go, I'd love tips on how to get there! Thanks!
Day trips from Amsterdam
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 2 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 3 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 4 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 5 London hotel
- 6 A drive in Europe
- 7 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 8 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 9 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 10 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 11 Toulouse and beyond -
- 12 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 13 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 14 Location of hotel in Rome
- 15 Sicily Suggetions
- 16 Paris in April?
- 17 MARSEILLES - Day trip - CASSIS or AVIGNON ?
- 18 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 19 GIRONA Spain - 1 day
- 20 Reims for a day
- 21 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 22 car rental companies Italy
- 23 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 24 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 25 Edinburgh To St. Andrews