Hi all! We're going to Amsterdam this month for a week and pretty much know what we want to see in the city. I could use some help however with day trips to the hinterlands using the train system (no rental car).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scottish National Museum of Rural Life
- 2 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 3 Coastal Denmark
- 4 Christian Cafe Dating
- 5 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 6 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 7 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 8 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 9 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 10 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 11 Iceland
- 12 Help with my southern Spain itinerary please!
- 13 croatia and slovenia 29/10 - 06/11
- 14 base for Andalucia
- 15 Assist Please: A'dam/Cologne/Mosel Valley/Aachen
- 16 ANY SUGGESTION WHICH AREA OF MADRID TO STAY FOR ACCOMODATION
- 17 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 18 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 19 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 20 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 21 help deciding between 2 itineraries!
- 22 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 23 Italy - 21 Day Itinerary for May, 2018
- 24 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 25 train from Bucharest to Brasov