Hi all! We're going to Amsterdam this month for a week and pretty much know what we want to see in the city. I could use some help however with day trips to the hinterlands using the train system (no rental car).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 2 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 3 Amalfi or Positano
- 4 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 5 Public Transport information App/Website
- 6 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 7 Rome to Portofino -
- 8 Portugal. & Southern Spain
- 9 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 10 Citadines Bastille Marais
- 11 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 12 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 13 Sim Card
- 14 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 15 Looking for advice on a Paris-based day trip to Reims
- 16 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 17 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 18 Recommendations re walking tours in Dubrovnik and Split
- 19 Traveling to Puglia in July
- 20 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 21 Puglia itinerary - need help!
- 22 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 23 Sleeping Beauty's Castle
- 24 Croatia travel ideas
- 25 Undiscovered Places in Paris