Hi all! We're going to Amsterdam this month for a week and pretty much know what we want to see in the city. I could use some help however with day trips to the hinterlands using the train system (no rental car).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 top Scams in Paris
- 2 RHK's Spring Trip
- 3 Athens Hotels Plaka
- 4 Two days in Switzerland or Lake Como Italy
- 5 A day in Killarney
- 6 Croatia Trip Report Part 1
- 7 Euro Quiz # 103 - Rivers!
- 8 Andalucia - Food Vocabulary - suggestions, corrections?
- 9 Finalizing Itinerary
- 10 Suggestions for 3.5 day Sicilily Itinerary
- 11 Paris 5 Day itinerary - Suggestions plz
- 12 15 nights in Italy
- 13 Buying a SIM in Spain and using it in Italy, France and the UK also
- 14 data sim card for france
- 15 10 days in Barcelona anything different we could do?
- 16 Euro Quiz # 104 - Memorial Day...
- 17 Not-so-Expensive Restaurants in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo
- 18 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 19 Rome Private Tours
- 20 Feedback Please: Honeymoon Itinerary....first draft
- 21 Walking tour of Edinburgh
- 22 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 23 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 24 Driving through French Alps to Italy
- 25 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales