Hi all! We're going to Amsterdam this month for a week and pretty much know what we want to see in the city. I could use some help however with day trips to the hinterlands using the train system (no rental car).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Azores in February
- 2 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 3 Trains in Alps and UK
- 4 Scotland Trip
- 5 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 6 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 7 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 8 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 9 Lisbon trip report
- 10 How Do You Know They Are Not Killers? — An Italy Trip Report
- 11 13 N euro trip itinerary
- 12 Ireland in April
- 13 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland
- 14 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 15 Driving in Italy?
- 16 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 17 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 18 Cote d'Azur beach clubs
- 19 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 20 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 21 Planning a European Trip
- 22 American Tourister luggage- good or bad?
- 23 Best way to visit St.Petersburg....Russia
- 24 So much to do, so little time!
- 25 Tour of Northern Italy