I will be in Spain for 2.5 weeks for my honeymoon at the end of September. My future husband and I were given the use of a timeshare in Marbella for 1 week as a wedding gift. We will be renting a car and would like to make several day trips to surrounding areas. We were thinking of visiting Gibraltar and Granada any other suggestions on where to visit? I think the farthest we would want to venture would be a 2 hours from Marbella.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buy driver license, passport,
- 2 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 3 Kupite licencu vozača, putovnicu,
- 4 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 5 Is European democracy better than US democracy?
- 6 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 7 Shorts in South of France?
- 8 What's a must to buy in Paris?
- 9 Alsace to Austria?
- 10 Spain: train/rental car help
- 11 UK in May and June
- 12 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 13 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 14 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 15 Bath/Cotswolds
- 16 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport
- 17 Thinking about the Fjords
- 18 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 19 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 20 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 21 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 22 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 23 Berlin activities -need help with organisation, please
- 24 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 25 23 day honeymoon to Greece