I´m going to Italy in a few days with some friends. We are hiring a car for one day to get from Venice to Milan. We would like to drive some interesting route to see cool villages and beautiful countryside. Do you have any suggestions for the route?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 2 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 3 To do afternoon of arrival in London
- 4 Guides - Matera
- 5 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 6 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 7 Spain Itinerary Help
- 8 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes
- 9 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 10 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 11 Ravello to Paestum
- 12 Private Guide for Anhambra in Granada
- 13 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 14 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 15 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 16 Girona and Besalau
- 17 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 18 London Itinerary and Questions
- 19 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 20 4 flats for a month in Ireland
- 21 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 22 MiFi in Italy
- 23 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 24 Barcelona completely overrated
- 25 French lavender and cottages