I´m going to Italy in a few days with some friends. We are hiring a car for one day to get from Venice to Milan. We would like to drive some interesting route to see cool villages and beautiful countryside. Do you have any suggestions for the route?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 2 Paris to Italy
- 3 9 Days in Spain
- 4 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 5 God Save the Queen?
- 6 Trip Report: Scotland, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin (May/June 2017)
- 7 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 8 Bulgaria- hidden gems
- 9 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 10 Frankfurt to UK
- 11 Barcelona alternative
- 12 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 13 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 14 Spanish Medical Providers
- 15 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 16 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 17 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 18 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 19 Iceland
- 20 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 21 Milan or Turin
- 22 Upscale Vacation Apartment Rentals in Vienna/Prague
- 23 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 24 Prague and Budapest with a 16 month old
- 25 Paris Neighborhood Help