I´m going to Italy in a few days with some friends. We are hiring a car for one day to get from Venice to Milan. We would like to drive some interesting route to see cool villages and beautiful countryside. Do you have any suggestions for the route?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where in Switzerland
- 2 I need advice; Spain in August.
- 3 Help with Itinerary (specific ?s around Emilia-Romagna, Tuscany, Naples)
- 4 Modifying car rental for new destination
- 5 Gatwick to London in time for 7.30 show? Help!
- 6 Sweden: Accidental visa overstay - am I screwed for good?
- 7 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 8 Brugges to Bayeux to Versailles
- 9 Self-driving in Iceland
- 10 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 11 La Compagnie Air Flight to Paris
- 12 Venice Ferry to Croatia
- 13 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 14 Where to go after Romania...or should I spend whole trip there?
- 15 Help with recommendations in Croatia
- 16 Barcelona Itinerary
- 17 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 18 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 19 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 20 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 21 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 22 Scandinavia Trip in August
- 23 Last Supper Tickets Milan
- 24 Honeymoon in Europe Nov-Dec2015
- 25 Cochem or Beilstein