I´m going to Italy in a few days with some friends. We are hiring a car for one day to get from Venice to Milan. We would like to drive some interesting route to see cool villages and beautiful countryside. Do you have any suggestions for the route?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 WEBROOT☎ Password Reset CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 Berlin to ?
- 3 POGO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:308:2504 Tech SUPP0RT CARE *
- 4 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 5 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 6 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 7 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 8 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 9 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 10 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 11 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 12 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 13 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 14 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 15 Studying art in English in venice
- 16 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 17 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 18 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 19 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 20 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 21 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 22 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 23 Trogir or Split
- 24 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 25 Scotland