My husband and I will be staying with family for a few days in Yeovil. (Friday May 18th- 21st). We are wishing to do a daytrip of the cotwsolds in there somewhere - would settle for one village but would be nice to visit 2/3 villages. I see there are tours from LONDON, but what is the best way to take a tour from YEOVIL- which is really not THAT far from cotswolds. Or, would we have to take a train to BATH, and then go from there? Bus??
I have attached a link of what would be ideal - however this is departing from London...
http://www.premiumtours.co.uk/tours/tour/stratford-stonehenge-bath-the-cotswolds.id63.html *(Note we are not as interested in Stonehenge...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴게임총판 ≪접속주소 :≫vtk16.com≪
- 2 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 3 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 4 릴게임총판 ≪접속주소 :≫vtk16.com≪
- 5 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 6 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 7 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 8 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 9 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 10 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 11 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 12 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 13 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 14 International Flight Question
- 15 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 16 Interesting places to visit
- 17 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 18 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 19 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 20 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 21 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 22 Budapest in December 2017
- 23 Petrol in Greece
- 24 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 25 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip