My husband and I will be staying with family for a few days in Yeovil. (Friday May 18th- 21st). We are wishing to do a daytrip of the cotwsolds in there somewhere - would settle for one village but would be nice to visit 2/3 villages. I see there are tours from LONDON, but what is the best way to take a tour from YEOVIL- which is really not THAT far from cotswolds. Or, would we have to take a train to BATH, and then go from there? Bus??
I have attached a link of what would be ideal - however this is departing from London...
http://www.premiumtours.co.uk/tours/tour/stratford-stonehenge-bath-the-cotswolds.id63.html *(Note we are not as interested in Stonehenge...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Doumo to Lampugnano bus station
- 2 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 3 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 4 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 5 No Periods in British Written English!
- 6 Day trips from Florence
- 7 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 8 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 9 St Denis Cathedral
- 10 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 11 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 12 Perugia
- 13 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 14 May get together in Paris
- 15 Paris in September
- 16 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 17 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 18 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 19 First time in Bulgaria
- 20 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 21 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 22 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 23 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 24 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 25 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh