My husband and I will be staying with family for a few days in Yeovil. (Friday May 18th- 21st). We are wishing to do a daytrip of the cotwsolds in there somewhere - would settle for one village but would be nice to visit 2/3 villages. I see there are tours from LONDON, but what is the best way to take a tour from YEOVIL- which is really not THAT far from cotswolds. Or, would we have to take a train to BATH, and then go from there? Bus??
I have attached a link of what would be ideal - however this is departing from London...
http://www.premiumtours.co.uk/tours/tour/stratford-stonehenge-bath-the-cotswolds.id63.html *(Note we are not as interested in Stonehenge...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bordeaux to Nice
- 2 Whathello Paris
- 3 Uber vs. TfL
- 4 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 5 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 6 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 7 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 8 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 9 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 10 Athens Help
- 11 Trains in Italy
- 12 Transport for local Venice travel
- 13 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 14 Crete Holiday
- 15 Christmas in Italy
- 16 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 17 "Too Much Cows"
- 18 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 19 Thinking about the Fjords
- 20 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 21 Rome to Venice
- 22 Alitala
- 23 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 24 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 25 Letter from the Belgian Embassy