On May we will stay 4 nights in Venice.
We'll use public transportation.
In one of the days, we wish to do a day trip to Verona.
Would it be too much to see another lovely town on the way between Verona and Venice.
We are not into museums, therefore perhaps 4 hours strolling in Verona will do for us, and it'd allow us to visit another town for 2 hours (excluding transportation time).
If it sounds alright, Which would you recommend to see, for strolling around quaint picturesque streets and markets?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 16 days in France and Italy
- 2 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 3 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 4 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 5 One July night in Verona - help!
- 6 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 7 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 9 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 10 European Vacation 2017
- 11 London in September
- 12 Avoid Europcar!
- 13 Paris for children
- 14 Couscous
- 15 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 16 Scotland - We're Here!
- 17 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 18 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 19 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 20 IWM
- 21 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 22 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 23 Guided Vatican Tours
- 24 Apartment/accomodation in Dubrovnik and Split
- 25 Best Masseria in Puglia