On May we will stay 4 nights in Venice.
We'll use public transportation.
In one of the days, we wish to do a day trip to Verona.
Would it be too much to see another lovely town on the way between Verona and Venice.
We are not into museums, therefore perhaps 4 hours strolling in Verona will do for us, and it'd allow us to visit another town for 2 hours (excluding transportation time).
If it sounds alright, Which would you recommend to see, for strolling around quaint picturesque streets and markets?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain: train/rental car help
- 2 Berlin
- 3 Germany or Sweden
- 4 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 5 Day trip outside of Dublin
- 6 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 7 One free day in Barcelona
- 8 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 9 Greek Village
- 10 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 12 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 13 Sicily help
- 14 PARIS
- 15 Athens Help
- 16 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 17 "Too Much Cows"
- 18 Bordeaux to Nice
- 19 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 20 Thinking about the Fjords
- 21 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 22 Rome -- The next time around
- 23 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 24 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 25 Rome to Venice