On May we will stay 4 nights in Venice.
We'll use public transportation.
In one of the days, we wish to do a day trip to Verona.
Would it be too much to see another lovely town on the way between Verona and Venice.
We are not into museums, therefore perhaps 4 hours strolling in Verona will do for us, and it'd allow us to visit another town for 2 hours (excluding transportation time).
If it sounds alright, Which would you recommend to see, for strolling around quaint picturesque streets and markets?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 2 Madrid/Lisbon
- 3 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 4 No Periods in British Written English!
- 5 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 6 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 7 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 8 Greek fuel cost
- 9 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 10 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 11 Beach + City + Hiking + Art + Views + Food =
- 12 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 13 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 14 Day trips from Florence
- 15 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 16 May get together in Paris
- 17 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 18 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 19 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 20 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 21 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 22 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 23 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 24 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 25 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation