On May we will stay 4 nights in Venice.
We'll use public transportation.
In one of the days, we wish to do a day trip to Verona.
Would it be too much to see another lovely town on the way between Verona and Venice.
We are not into museums, therefore perhaps 4 hours strolling in Verona will do for us, and it'd allow us to visit another town for 2 hours (excluding transportation time).
If it sounds alright, Which would you recommend to see, for strolling around quaint picturesque streets and markets?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 2 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 3 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 4 Andalucia Spain
- 5 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 6 Anyone have a pocket wifi for international travel?
- 7 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 8 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 9 Barcelona - places to stay
- 10 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 11 My delightful sampling of Switzerland’s gems, with many thanks
- 12 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 13 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 14 Christmas Markets 2017
- 15 Language to use in Belgium
- 16 Private Ephesus Tour Companies
- 17 Istanbul at Easter
- 18 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 19 Palermo Apartment
- 20 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 21 SURPRISE TRIP
- 22 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 23 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 24 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 25 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition