On May we will stay 4 nights in Venice.
We'll use public transportation.
In one of the days, we wish to do a day trip to Verona.
Would it be too much to see another lovely town on the way between Verona and Venice.
We are not into museums, therefore perhaps 4 hours strolling in Verona will do for us, and it'd allow us to visit another town for 2 hours (excluding transportation time).
If it sounds alright, Which would you recommend to see, for strolling around quaint picturesque streets and markets?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Booked intercity Flight, Confirmation misplaced
- 2 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 3 Which city am i likely to see more skin in? Athens/Prague or Vienna
- 4 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 5 Cordoba Overnight?
- 6 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 7 mountain views near London
- 8 Garda Land
- 9 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 10 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 11 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 12 2 weeks Europe trip
- 13 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 14 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 15 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 16 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 17 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 18 How to pick an apartment in Paris?
- 19 12 days in and out of Barcelona-where to go?
- 20 Seville, Cordoba, Ronda, Granada Trip Report
- 21 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 22 Train/s from Antwerp to Cochem, Germany
- 23 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 24 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 25 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?