After some advice on whether or not to do a day trip to Villa D'Este.
Normally, with only 5 days in Rome I wouldnt even think about it ... but Rome is at the end of a 6 week trip through France and Italy .. with a 6 yr old.
So I was thinking perhaps a day trip where we can sit quietly on a bus for a while ... then just get out and wander/run around and look at fountains and the villa ... might be nice.
Is it an easy day? (thinking an organised tour, not DIY)
Rome doesnt seem especially kid friendly, so am looking for something a little easier for a day for the little one
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 2 Comments on Apt Location in Madrid
- 3 Shorts in South of France?
- 4 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 5 Camogli and surrounds
- 6 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 7 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 8 Are DSLR cameras allowed for Papal Audience
- 9 Route des Vins
- 10 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 11 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 12 Les Invalides Night Show
- 13 base for Andalucia
- 14 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 15 Taxi or Aeroexpress from Domodedovo Airport to center of Moscow?
- 16 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 17 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 18 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 19 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 20 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 21 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 22 limousine services - milan - rome
- 23 Regarding Residence Permit
- 24 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 25 Homesaty