After some advice on whether or not to do a day trip to Villa D'Este.
Normally, with only 5 days in Rome I wouldnt even think about it ... but Rome is at the end of a 6 week trip through France and Italy .. with a 6 yr old.
So I was thinking perhaps a day trip where we can sit quietly on a bus for a while ... then just get out and wander/run around and look at fountains and the villa ... might be nice.
Is it an easy day? (thinking an organised tour, not DIY)
Rome doesnt seem especially kid friendly, so am looking for something a little easier for a day for the little one
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 R@one=Verizon ☎ 1:800:982 :8520 Tec*h SUPPORT CONTACT * 24x7
- 2 Natural History Museum: Wildlife Photographer of the Year
- 3 Now to Madrid
- 4 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 5 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 6 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 7 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 8 Sicily: which coast?
- 9 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 10 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 11 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 12 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 13 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 14 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 15 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 16 3 days solo in London
- 17 Chania
- 18 Edinbrugh
- 19 Berlin to ?
- 20 Hotels in Turin
- 21 Help on ancient history route
- 22 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 23 Studying art in English in venice
- 24 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 25 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?