After some advice on whether or not to do a day trip to Villa D'Este.
Normally, with only 5 days in Rome I wouldnt even think about it ... but Rome is at the end of a 6 week trip through France and Italy .. with a 6 yr old.
So I was thinking perhaps a day trip where we can sit quietly on a bus for a while ... then just get out and wander/run around and look at fountains and the villa ... might be nice.
Is it an easy day? (thinking an organised tour, not DIY)
Rome doesnt seem especially kid friendly, so am looking for something a little easier for a day for the little one
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 2 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 3 Gites in Provence
- 4 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 5 Flight CANCELLED by British Airways without notice or refund
- 6 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 7 4 days in Provence in early June
- 8 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 9 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 10 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 11 Tips for a local Kingsday experience in Amsterdam?
- 12 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 13 Need Information about French Alps
- 14 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 15 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 16 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 17 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 18 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 19 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 20 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 21 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 22 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 23 Cordoba Overnight?
- 24 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 25 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report