I just took a great day trip from London to the Cotswolds, Oxford, Warwick Castle, and Shakespeare's Birthplace in Stratford-upon-Avon. It was a great day out, and while the trip was long (12 hours!) it was nice to see so much in one day.
The highlight was seeing the Great Hall at Christ Church in Oxford. It is where some of the scenes from the Harry Potter movies were filmed, and was the inspiration for Hogwarts.
I wrote about the trip on my blog if you want to read more and see photos and a video: http://www.aladyinlondon.com/2011/10/day-trip-cotswolds-warwick-castle-stratford-upon-avon-oxford.html
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워볼 중계 ◐ 도메인 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 3 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 4 free international phone calls
- 5 Taxi from Heathrow Airport
- 6 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 7 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 8 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 9 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 10 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 11 Bergan Fjord.. 1 day
- 12 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 13 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 14 London 6 day itinerary
- 15 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 16 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 17 International drivers permit
- 18 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 19 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 20 France Study Abroad
- 21 Paris and Normandy
- 22 Sicily Beach Resort
- 23 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 24 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 25 Two days in Rome
Day trip to the Cotswolds, Oxford, Warwick Castle, and Stratford!