I just took a great day trip from London to the Cotswolds, Oxford, Warwick Castle, and Shakespeare's Birthplace in Stratford-upon-Avon. It was a great day out, and while the trip was long (12 hours!) it was nice to see so much in one day.
The highlight was seeing the Great Hall at Christ Church in Oxford. It is where some of the scenes from the Harry Potter movies were filmed, and was the inspiration for Hogwarts.
I wrote about the trip on my blog if you want to read more and see photos and a video: http://www.aladyinlondon.com/2011/10/day-trip-cotswolds-warwick-castle-stratford-upon-avon-oxford.html
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바다게임사이트§＼❧【 MJ256.ZE。AM 】§＼❧바다게임사이트
- 2 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 3 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 4 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 5 help with Italy itinerary
- 6 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 7 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 8 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 9 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 10 Le Marche Research Help
- 11 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 12 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 13 Krakow to Prague CAR SERVICE
- 14 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 15 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 16 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 17 Undisclsoed location
- 18 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 19 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 20 Rome to venice
- 21 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 22 Italy bus or train
- 23 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 24 Moscow, Onion Domes - Travel Report
- 25 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
Day trip to the Cotswolds, Oxford, Warwick Castle, and Stratford!