I am planning for a day trip to visit Sierra Neveda in April, not really for skii but just have a walk, a lunch, to spend some time with the nature, village, make pictures, if the path is easy we may do a 2 hours hiking, anyone has experienced Sierra Neveda ?
Day trip to Sierra Neveda in April (Spain)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 2 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 3 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 4 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 5 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 6 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 7 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 8 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 9 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 10 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 11 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 12 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 13 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 14 Dordogne lodging
- 15 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 16 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 17 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 18 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 19 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 20 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina
- 21 Rocamaxour
- 22 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 23 Dordogne markets
- 24 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 25 Turkey: 7 - 9 days