I am planning for a day trip to visit Sierra Neveda in April, not really for skii but just have a walk, a lunch, to spend some time with the nature, village, make pictures, if the path is easy we may do a 2 hours hiking, anyone has experienced Sierra Neveda ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 days in switzerland
- 2 Are Cappadocia Hot Air Balloon Rides Cold ?
- 3 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 4 First Trip to Europe- Italy, Germany, Amsterdam
- 5 Portugal, What did you love there ?
- 6 Burgos vs Leon, Avila vs Segovia
- 7 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 8 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan
- 9 The Birthday Celebration in Italy!
- 10 Germany in 7 days
- 11 Trip report European honeymoon
- 12 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 13 City Pass v. 2 for 1
- 14 Balloch to the Isle of Skye
- 15 Como or Bellagio
- 16 Norway and Copenhagen - 13 days
- 17 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 18 Dinge B&B
- 19 Using verizon international data plan?
- 20 Record breaking rain in Paris
- 21 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 22 Flying into Crete Chania - where to stay without a car?
- 23 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 24 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 25 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.