I am planning for a day trip to visit Sierra Neveda in April, not really for skii but just have a walk, a lunch, to spend some time with the nature, village, make pictures, if the path is easy we may do a 2 hours hiking, anyone has experienced Sierra Neveda ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 2 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 3 Help on ancient history route
- 4 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 5 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 6 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 7 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 8 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 9 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 10 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 11 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 12 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 13 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 14 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 15 Hotels in Turin
- 16 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 17 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 18 Best layover option
- 19 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 20 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 21 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 22 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 23 Prem fares (again)
- 24 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 25 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights