I am planning for a day trip to visit Sierra Neveda in April, not really for skii but just have a walk, a lunch, to spend some time with the nature, village, make pictures, if the path is easy we may do a 2 hours hiking, anyone has experienced Sierra Neveda ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 2 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 3 10 days in Paris and......
- 4 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 5 LIsbon
- 6 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 7 Back from Paris
- 8 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 9 London Hotels
- 10 Iceland in 7 days.
- 11 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 12 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 13 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 14 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 15 Luggage Storage
- 16 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 17 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 18 Paris hotels
- 19 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 20 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 21 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 22 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 23 25th Anniversary in Italy - Spring 2017
- 24 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 25 great hotel and food in Lyon