I am planning for a day trip to visit Sierra Neveda in April, not really for skii but just have a walk, a lunch, to spend some time with the nature, village, make pictures, if the path is easy we may do a 2 hours hiking, anyone has experienced Sierra Neveda ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day River trips from Porto
- 2 house exchange
- 3 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 4 Crewed yacht charter: Mediterranean
- 5 Public Transport information App/Website
- 6 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 7 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 8 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 9 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 10 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 11 First Time Europe Trip
- 12 Any suggestions yacht charter services?
- 13 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 14 Luxury Apartment Rentals in Rome
- 15 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 16 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 17 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 18 Lon term Car Hire Guide for Italy
- 19 Loans 15,000 kr. and you have them about 45. minutes
- 20 It would appear that there are a considerable amount
- 21 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 22 London with kids
- 23 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 24 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 25 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy