I will be staying in Florence for 4 nights in the month of May. I plan to sightsee Florence on 2 days and take a day trip to Lucca and Pisa on the 3rd day. On my 4th day I wish to visit Siena and some picturesque countryside which is often associated with Tuscany. Also in the afternoon I would like to do some Wine Tasting at a decent vineyard. I have heard Chianti is the place for wine and is between Florence and Siena. However, I would need to do this using Public transport. Please let me know if this can and should be done using Public transport or should I consider spending more to rent a car with a guide or a guided tour. I do not have any knowledge of any Tuscan town which could be combined with Siena for the above, so I am open to all suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바다이야기 상어 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 2 마카오룰렛 ///ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้접`속:vtk17.COM//#
- 3 필리핀환율 //ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้홈-피=vtk17.COM.$//
- 4 넷마블바둑이 ///ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้접`속:vtk17.COM//#
- 5 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 LIsbon
- 8 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 9 Corfu
- 10 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 11 Back from Paris
- 12 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 13 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 14 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 15 International Flight Question
- 16 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 17 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 18 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 19 Trip suggestion
- 20 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 21 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 22 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 23 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 24 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 25 Dijon in December!
Day trip to Siena and Tuscan town(s) using Public Transport from Florence