I'll be in Sevilla in a couple of weeks for 5 days and with my rented car would like to do a day trip to Jerez area. I plan to leave Sevilla around 10 AM and would like to be back around 5 PM. Any suggestions for itinerary? Would appreciate where to go for lunch, sherry tasting, old villages to see. No more than 3 cities in total, with Jerez counting as one stop.
Day Trip to Sherry Triangle from Sevilla
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 2 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 3 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 4 airport hold baggage
- 5 7 Nights in Paris
- 6 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 7 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 8 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 9 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 10 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 11 Monet in Normandy
- 12 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 13 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 14 9 days in Italy - beginning in Venice
- 15 "New SAT Won’t Include Obscure Vocabulary Words"
- 16 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 17 Gargano Promontory
- 18 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 19 Santorini
- 20 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 21 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 22 Airport to Piraeus
- 23 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 24 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 25 Day trips from Seville