I'll be in Sevilla in a couple of weeks for 5 days and with my rented car would like to do a day trip to Jerez area. I plan to leave Sevilla around 10 AM and would like to be back around 5 PM. Any suggestions for itinerary? Would appreciate where to go for lunch, sherry tasting, old villages to see. No more than 3 cities in total, with Jerez counting as one stop.
Day Trip to Sherry Triangle from Sevilla
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 2 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Classical Musicians/Composers Home Towns?
- 3 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 4 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 5 Italy + Greece in 14 days
- 6 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 7 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 8 Bavaria: Santa Claus and Evil Twin Krampus!
- 9 Story of the German Christmas star
- 10 French Basque region
- 11 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 12 Airport ATMs
- 13 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 14 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 15 Amsterdam New Years Even Recommendations
- 16 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 17 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 18 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014
- 19 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 20 All Set To Go!!
- 21 American Express
- 22 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 23 Suggestions on things to do after Sunday Roast
- 24 Help with European vacation plan
- 25 Our October trip to Andalucia!