I'll be in Sevilla in a couple of weeks for 5 days and with my rented car would like to do a day trip to Jerez area. I plan to leave Sevilla around 10 AM and would like to be back around 5 PM. Any suggestions for itinerary? Would appreciate where to go for lunch, sherry tasting, old villages to see. No more than 3 cities in total, with Jerez counting as one stop.
Day Trip to Sherry Triangle from Sevilla
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 2 Breakfast in Tuscany - any options other than pastry & coffee?
- 3 New Chip and Pin Card from American Airlines
- 4 Positano in high season???
- 5 Tour France On Line (Video + Stills)
- 6 gare de lyon paris
- 7 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 8 Good Hostals or Hotels Budget to Moderate
- 9 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 10 European Quiz: Tuesday # 67 - Seaside Resorts!
- 11 Train tickets France and Spain
- 12 3.5 weeks in Europe w/ 10-month old
- 13 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 14 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 15 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 16 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 17 Paris on Palm Sunday and Easter
- 18 European Quiz # 62 ( Wednesday)
- 19 Tyrol - need general help
- 20 Private driver: Dublin airport to Limerick
- 21 Bordeaux - how many nights? and what else in a week in that area?
- 22 Need help in choosing a destination(s)... Please Help!
- 23 Portugal Highways and GPS
- 24 Venice Apartment
- 25 Norway in June with parents.