I'll be in Sevilla in a couple of weeks for 5 days and with my rented car would like to do a day trip to Jerez area. I plan to leave Sevilla around 10 AM and would like to be back around 5 PM. Any suggestions for itinerary? Would appreciate where to go for lunch, sherry tasting, old villages to see. No more than 3 cities in total, with Jerez counting as one stop.
Day Trip to Sherry Triangle from Sevilla
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear
- 2 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 3 London - Site List Triage -
- 4 Barcelona & Mallorca: Bon Dia
- 5 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 6 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 7 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 8 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 9 London and Where Else in late December?
- 10 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 11 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice
- 12 Greece-carhire-ferries.
- 13 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 14 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 15 Driving from Delphi to Nafplion
- 16 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 17 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 18 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 19 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 20 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 21 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 22 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 23 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 24 A Superb 8 Days in Dresden
- 25 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo