I'll be in Sevilla in a couple of weeks for 5 days and with my rented car would like to do a day trip to Jerez area. I plan to leave Sevilla around 10 AM and would like to be back around 5 PM. Any suggestions for itinerary? Would appreciate where to go for lunch, sherry tasting, old villages to see. No more than 3 cities in total, with Jerez counting as one stop.
Day Trip to Sherry Triangle from Sevilla
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bavarian Accommodations - Need Your Assistance
- 2 First ever europe trip
- 3 northern Portugal
- 4 Scottland for a day!
- 5 A guide to Madrid
- 6 Best Tours of Europe
- 7 England, Paris itinerary help
- 8 Where to stay in Bilbao and best way to get to airport.
- 9 Five weeks in Portugal - Does this route make sense?
- 10 Euro Travel Quiz # 41 - Food for Thought!
- 11 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 12 Best london location to stay?
- 13 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 14 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 15 Scotland and northern England
- 16 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 17 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 18 Help me with this trip
- 19 Help me plan a Trip
- 20 Europe first timers
- 21 Germany and Switzerland
- 22 Prague for a week?
- 23 Lyon circular road itinerary help please
- 24 Dolce Far Niente....the sweetness of doing nothing (well almost) in Paris
- 25 International Drivers Permit