Our trip to Paris is fast approaching, and we are considering a day-trip to Senlis (and possibly Chantilly if you-all think it's worth it). Is this a worthwhile thing to do? We've been to Versailles, Chartres and Giverny, so this is something different we'd like to do on this trip.
Any suggestions and tips would be appreciated. I've looked at the Senlis website and downloaded their brochure. Looks like they have some self-guided walks -- and we love to walk around cities we visit. Love history and art, too. We're not foodies, but decent restaurant recommendations are welcome.
The transportation looks pretty straightforward, but it would be great to know any peculiarities/details involved.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 페가수스카지노＼❣＼《 SO236.ZE。AM 》＼❣＼슈퍼카지노
- 2 세븐럭바카라／✄』》( WE326.zz.am )《『✄＼슈퍼카지노세븐럭바카라
- 3 아라비안카지노＼❣＼《 SO236.ZE。AM 》＼❣＼슈퍼카지노
- 4 핼로우카지노＼❣＼《 SO236.ZE。AM 》＼❣＼슈퍼카지노
- 5 핼로카지노＼❣＼《 SO236.ZE。AM 》＼❣＼슈퍼카지노
- 6 하얏트바카라／✡』》( WE326.zz.am )《『✡＼슈퍼카지노하얏트바카라
- 7 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 8 Multi-generational 2 wk spain itinerary?
- 9 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 10 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 11 If you had to choose one......
- 12 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 13 First trip to Italy
- 14 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants
- 15 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 16 Granada to Madrid
- 17 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 18 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 19 Portugal and Spain Itinerary Suggestions
- 20 House Hunting in France
- 21 9 days and nights in Switzerland
- 22 Driving in Italy?
- 23 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 24 BARDENAS REALES, Unesco site and national park in Navarra
- 25 Croatia trip Planning