Our trip to Paris is fast approaching, and we are considering a day-trip to Senlis (and possibly Chantilly if you-all think it's worth it). Is this a worthwhile thing to do? We've been to Versailles, Chartres and Giverny, so this is something different we'd like to do on this trip.
Any suggestions and tips would be appreciated. I've looked at the Senlis website and downloaded their brochure. Looks like they have some self-guided walks -- and we love to walk around cities we visit. Love history and art, too. We're not foodies, but decent restaurant recommendations are welcome.
The transportation looks pretty straightforward, but it would be great to know any peculiarities/details involved.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 2 ANDALUCIA IN AUTUMN
- 3 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 4 Santorini, Paros/Ios
- 5 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 6 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 7 now the fun stuff - need dining recs near Goult
- 8 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 9 Restaurant Open on Monday's near Castlemuzio
- 10 Android App to Map walking (with only GPS & off-line maps); no internet
- 11 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 12 Northern Italian Food
- 13 http://www.healtheverplus.com/solar-garcinia/
- 14 Muscle Science @ http://fornatgaex.com/muscle-science/
- 15 Barcelona on budget
- 16 restaurants and stores in Haut-de-Cagnes in late October?
- 17 Where to go in March??
- 18 Advice for England and France travels?
- 19 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 20 Best way to get out of London and rent a car?
- 21 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 22 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- 23 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 24 Provence to Nice driving
- 25 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans