Our trip to Paris is fast approaching, and we are considering a day-trip to Senlis (and possibly Chantilly if you-all think it's worth it). Is this a worthwhile thing to do? We've been to Versailles, Chartres and Giverny, so this is something different we'd like to do on this trip.
Any suggestions and tips would be appreciated. I've looked at the Senlis website and downloaded their brochure. Looks like they have some self-guided walks -- and we love to walk around cities we visit. Love history and art, too. We're not foodies, but decent restaurant recommendations are welcome.
The transportation looks pretty straightforward, but it would be great to know any peculiarities/details involved.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What's up with the showers in Europe??
- 2 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 3 Harry Potter, London Theater
- 4 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 5 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 6 Norway in a nutshell in Winter Itinerary
- 7 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 8 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 9 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 10 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 11 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 12 Spain: train/rental car help
- 13 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 14 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 15 Highclare Castle
- 16 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 17 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 18 Slovenia, Austria, Switzerland, Italy - scenic road trips/countryside?
- 19 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 20 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 21 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 22 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 23 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 24 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 25 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station