Our trip to Paris is fast approaching, and we are considering a day-trip to Senlis (and possibly Chantilly if you-all think it's worth it). Is this a worthwhile thing to do? We've been to Versailles, Chartres and Giverny, so this is something different we'd like to do on this trip.
Any suggestions and tips would be appreciated. I've looked at the Senlis website and downloaded their brochure. Looks like they have some self-guided walks -- and we love to walk around cities we visit. Love history and art, too. We're not foodies, but decent restaurant recommendations are welcome.
The transportation looks pretty straightforward, but it would be great to know any peculiarities/details involved.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Currently stem mobile pores
- 2 Campervan in Croatia
- 3 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 4 K-Day
- 5 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 6 Things to do in Brussels
- 7 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 8 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 9 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 10 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 11 UK Visa Help
- 12 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 13 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 14 Spain in December
- 15 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 16 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 17 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 18 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 19 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 20 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 21 Cell Phone Question
- 22 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 23 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 24 Greek Islands (small)
- 25 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card