Our trip to Paris is fast approaching, and we are considering a day-trip to Senlis (and possibly Chantilly if you-all think it's worth it). Is this a worthwhile thing to do? We've been to Versailles, Chartres and Giverny, so this is something different we'd like to do on this trip.
Any suggestions and tips would be appreciated. I've looked at the Senlis website and downloaded their brochure. Looks like they have some self-guided walks -- and we love to walk around cities we visit. Love history and art, too. We're not foodies, but decent restaurant recommendations are welcome.
The transportation looks pretty straightforward, but it would be great to know any peculiarities/details involved.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 cable cars at Wank Mountain
- 2 Two-week itinerary, Barcelona + Madrid + Andalucia
- 3 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 4 Interlaken vs. Lucern vs. Zurich
- 5 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help
- 6 Jewelry in Bologna, Italy
- 7 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 8 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 9 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 10 Referendum in Greece
- 11 Switzeraland Iternary
- 12 10 days in spain
- 13 Need help for itinerary with 4 yr old
- 14 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 15 Texans Take a Tour
- 16 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 17 Place to stay--Ring of Kerry and Aran Islands
- 18 Train Travel in Germany
- 19 barcelona
- 20 One night in Amsterdam?
- 21 Lunch near Sants station Barcelona
- 22 Barcelona Itinerary
- 23 Rome Walking Guide
- 24 Traveling around Castile-Leon
- 25 Naples?