Our trip to Paris is fast approaching, and we are considering a day-trip to Senlis (and possibly Chantilly if you-all think it's worth it). Is this a worthwhile thing to do? We've been to Versailles, Chartres and Giverny, so this is something different we'd like to do on this trip.
Any suggestions and tips would be appreciated. I've looked at the Senlis website and downloaded their brochure. Looks like they have some self-guided walks -- and we love to walk around cities we visit. Love history and art, too. We're not foodies, but decent restaurant recommendations are welcome.
The transportation looks pretty straightforward, but it would be great to know any peculiarities/details involved.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nymphenburg Palace in Munich: how much time to allow?
- 2 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 3 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 4 15 Days in Italy - Cost breakdown & notes
- 5 England/Scotland In January questions
- 6 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 7 Breakfast by Roman Colosseum Suggestions?
- 8 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 9 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 10 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July
- 11 Dublin & Stockholm
- 12 Visiting Rungis on October 9, 2015
- 13 Getting from Milan to MXP
- 14 Place to stay in London
- 15 Barcelona to south of France
- 16 SIXT car rental uk
- 17 Holding bags in Paris
- 18 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!
- 19 Montpillier Car Rental Return Help
- 20 Cornwall and Germany
- 21 Edinburgh Questions...
- 22 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 23 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 24 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 25 Two one week bases in Sicily