Our trip to Paris is fast approaching, and we are considering a day-trip to Senlis (and possibly Chantilly if you-all think it's worth it). Is this a worthwhile thing to do? We've been to Versailles, Chartres and Giverny, so this is something different we'd like to do on this trip.
Any suggestions and tips would be appreciated. I've looked at the Senlis website and downloaded their brochure. Looks like they have some self-guided walks -- and we love to walk around cities we visit. Love history and art, too. We're not foodies, but decent restaurant recommendations are welcome.
The transportation looks pretty straightforward, but it would be great to know any peculiarities/details involved.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on Berlin hotels
- 2 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 3 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 4 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 5 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 6 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 7 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 8 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 9 Interesting places to visit
- 10 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 11 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 12 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 13 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 14 Train help for Prague
- 15 Germany train help!
- 16 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 17 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 18 Acropolis Athens
- 19 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 20 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 21 Swiss Travel Pass
- 22 We're here!
- 23 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 24 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
- 25 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay