Our trip to Paris is fast approaching, and we are considering a day-trip to Senlis (and possibly Chantilly if you-all think it's worth it). Is this a worthwhile thing to do? We've been to Versailles, Chartres and Giverny, so this is something different we'd like to do on this trip.
Any suggestions and tips would be appreciated. I've looked at the Senlis website and downloaded their brochure. Looks like they have some self-guided walks -- and we love to walk around cities we visit. Love history and art, too. We're not foodies, but decent restaurant recommendations are welcome.
The transportation looks pretty straightforward, but it would be great to know any peculiarities/details involved.
Day Trip to Senlis...Suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 2 Follow-up to my last question (U.S. citizen visiting Sweden next year)
- 3 SIM cards - nano sim readily available ?
- 4 London hotel tax is 20%
- 5 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 6 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 7 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 8 Aaah...Umbria!
- 9 Sorry! Another Venice Hotel Location
- 10 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 11 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 12 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 13 France: which maps?
- 14 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 15 Provence : So many places too little time
- 16 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 17 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 18 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 19 Help!!! Need suggestions paris hotel
- 20 Advice for Sept trip to Ireland?
- 21 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 22 Euronight Train from Munich to Budapest - doubts
- 23 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 24 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 25 Guidance and help for Europe trip by train.