Our trip to Paris is fast approaching, and we are considering a day-trip to Senlis (and possibly Chantilly if you-all think it's worth it). Is this a worthwhile thing to do? We've been to Versailles, Chartres and Giverny, so this is something different we'd like to do on this trip.
Any suggestions and tips would be appreciated. I've looked at the Senlis website and downloaded their brochure. Looks like they have some self-guided walks -- and we love to walk around cities we visit. Love history and art, too. We're not foodies, but decent restaurant recommendations are welcome.
The transportation looks pretty straightforward, but it would be great to know any peculiarities/details involved.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spanish Medical Providers
- 2 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 3 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 4 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 5 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 6 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 7 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 8 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 9 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 10 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 11 Zurich to Milan trip
- 12 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 13 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 14 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 15 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 16 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 17 San Sebastián
- 18 Andalusia suggests - which order is best?
- 19 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 20 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 21 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 22 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 23 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 24 Planning A trip
- 25 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue