Our trip to Paris is fast approaching, and we are considering a day-trip to Senlis (and possibly Chantilly if you-all think it's worth it). Is this a worthwhile thing to do? We've been to Versailles, Chartres and Giverny, so this is something different we'd like to do on this trip.
Any suggestions and tips would be appreciated. I've looked at the Senlis website and downloaded their brochure. Looks like they have some self-guided walks -- and we love to walk around cities we visit. Love history and art, too. We're not foodies, but decent restaurant recommendations are welcome.
The transportation looks pretty straightforward, but it would be great to know any peculiarities/details involved.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UNITED STATE@Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Internet explorer@ install CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h CAre 24/7
- 3 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 4 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 5 Best layover option
- 6 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 7 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 8 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 9 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 10 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 11 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 12 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 13 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 14 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 15 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 16 Prem fares (again)
- 17 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 18 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 19 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 20 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 21 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 22 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 23 4 days from/to Zagreb...
- 24 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 25 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed