Our trip to Paris is fast approaching, and we are considering a day-trip to Senlis (and possibly Chantilly if you-all think it's worth it). Is this a worthwhile thing to do? We've been to Versailles, Chartres and Giverny, so this is something different we'd like to do on this trip.
Any suggestions and tips would be appreciated. I've looked at the Senlis website and downloaded their brochure. Looks like they have some self-guided walks -- and we love to walk around cities we visit. Love history and art, too. We're not foodies, but decent restaurant recommendations are welcome.
The transportation looks pretty straightforward, but it would be great to know any peculiarities/details involved.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 2 Ireland
- 3 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 4 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 5 What do after Bernia Express?
- 6 No Periods in British Written English!
- 7 Does Mannedorf exist?
- 8 10 day Italy
- 9 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 10 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 11 Santorini lodging
- 12 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 13 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 14 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 15 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 16 What to do at 7:00am
- 17 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 18 Where to stay in Reykjavik
- 19 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 20 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 21 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 22 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 23 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 24 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 25 Planning a European Trip