Our trip to Paris is fast approaching, and we are considering a day-trip to Senlis (and possibly Chantilly if you-all think it's worth it). Is this a worthwhile thing to do? We've been to Versailles, Chartres and Giverny, so this is something different we'd like to do on this trip.
Any suggestions and tips would be appreciated. I've looked at the Senlis website and downloaded their brochure. Looks like they have some self-guided walks -- and we love to walk around cities we visit. Love history and art, too. We're not foodies, but decent restaurant recommendations are welcome.
The transportation looks pretty straightforward, but it would be great to know any peculiarities/details involved.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 호텔카지노딜러♠＼＼〃〃KT700。COM〃〃＼＼♠아시안카지노
- 2 하얏트바카라§＼＼〃〃KT700。COM〃〃＼＼§아시아카지노
- 3 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 4 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 5 Planning a 10 day Swiss and Austrian Tour
- 6 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 7 SWITZERLAND IN 5 SUMMER DAYS
- 8 Venice to Croatia
- 9 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 10 Amsterdam in August
- 11 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 12 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 13 Prague-Vienna-Salzburg-Lech-Munich
- 14 Traveling from Vienna to Berlin
- 15 Boat ride from Naples to Capri
- 16 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 17 San Sebastian to Cadaques
- 18 Venice: Venice: Guided tour for Doge's Palace or Church?
- 19 6 x Day Roadtrip in the Andalucia Region
- 20 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 21 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 22 Istanbul
- 23 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
- 24 Venice worth it? 2 or 3 nights?
- 25 Itinerary….Need help from Ireland Guru's