We are planning a day trip in September from our base in Cinque Terre (Vernazza) to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and/or Camogli! We love to hike, drink wine, eat good food, and see beautiful scenery! We would love to take a ferry for the views from the water!
Is it possible to see all three towns in one day? What is the best way to see these one or all of these three towns from Vernazza!? Any suggestions on places to visit while in each town or places to eat with a view!?
Thank you so much in advance for all your help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 https://thebeautysystem.com/secret-allure-cream
- 2 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 3 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 4 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 5 who is in amsterdam?
- 6 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 7 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 8 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 9 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 10 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 11 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 12 Italy/Croatia Potential Itinerary Advice?
- 13 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 14 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 15 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 16 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 17 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 18 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 19 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 20 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 21 Travel by car from Venice to Croatia
- 22 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 23 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 24 Prague - ATMs and Cash
- 25 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli