We are planning a day trip in September from our base in Cinque Terre (Vernazza) to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and/or Camogli! We love to hike, drink wine, eat good food, and see beautiful scenery! We would love to take a ferry for the views from the water!
Is it possible to see all three towns in one day? What is the best way to see these one or all of these three towns from Vernazza!? Any suggestions on places to visit while in each town or places to eat with a view!?
Thank you so much in advance for all your help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: Les Grands Voisins Project...
- 2 Reaching the Lake District
- 3 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 4 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 5 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 6 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 7 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 8 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 9 My special places in Europe
- 10 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 11 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 12 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 13 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 14 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 15 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 16 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 17 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 18 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 19 first time for teens in spain-barcelona and where else?
- 20 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 21 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 22 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 23 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 24 Italy in a week
- 25 France: Perigord - Interesting Article
Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli