We are planning a day trip in September from our base in Cinque Terre (Vernazza) to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and/or Camogli! We love to hike, drink wine, eat good food, and see beautiful scenery! We would love to take a ferry for the views from the water!
Is it possible to see all three towns in one day? What is the best way to see these one or all of these three towns from Vernazza!? Any suggestions on places to visit while in each town or places to eat with a view!?
Thank you so much in advance for all your help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 2 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 3 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 4 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 5 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 6 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 7 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 8 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 9 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 10 dinner jackets
- 11 2 weeks Europe trip
- 12 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 13 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 14 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 15 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 16 Itinerary Help Needed. 8 Days in Greece~
- 17 Can i camp anywhere in Iceland?
- 18 Car rental in Paris for travel to Bayeux
- 19 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 20 Cordoba Overnight?
- 21 Any good apps for Amsterdam?
- 22 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 23 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 24 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 25 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli