We are planning a day trip in September from our base in Cinque Terre (Vernazza) to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and/or Camogli! We love to hike, drink wine, eat good food, and see beautiful scenery! We would love to take a ferry for the views from the water!
Is it possible to see all three towns in one day? What is the best way to see these one or all of these three towns from Vernazza!? Any suggestions on places to visit while in each town or places to eat with a view!?
Thank you so much in advance for all your help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 2 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 3 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 4 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 5 When to Visit Scotland
- 6 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 7 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 8 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 9 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 10 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 11 English Countryside
- 12 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 13 Paris Shuttle Service - AVOID!!!!
- 14 Trains in Alps and UK
- 15 CDG airport and connection time
- 16 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 17 Switzerland
- 18 San Sebastian
- 19 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 20 car for four adults and four bikes
- 21 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 22 Barcelona cooking classes
- 23 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 24 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 25 4 days itinerary for France
Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli