Need some ideas on day trip to Rothenberg. Should we book before leaving home(Travelling when Oktoberfest is on) or are there plenty of different options when we get there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 2 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 3 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 4 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 5 Trip Report: Christmas in Paris with 9- and 10-year-old kids
- 6 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 7 Vet my itinerary
- 8 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 9 Amsterdam hotels
- 10 Italy - best two central locations
- 11 Hotels in Amsterdam
- 12 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 13 Day Trips From Paris: Champagne
- 14 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions
- 15 Back to Bari--Basilicata Itinerary Musings
- 16 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 17 Overnight Train Questions
- 18 Istanbul tour guides?
- 19 Flamenco Shows
- 20 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 21 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 22 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 23 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 24 Tour or independent
- 25 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!