Need some ideas on day trip to Rothenberg. Should we book before leaving home(Travelling when Oktoberfest is on) or are there plenty of different options when we get there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris gtg in October?
- 2 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 3 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 4 Romantic Restaurants in Venice and Sunset Gondola Ride spots
- 5 Trains France/Switzerland
- 6 Is Venice overrated?
- 7 Cote d'Azur & Provence Itinerary - Stu Dudley's new/revised edition
- 8 Belgian airports
- 9 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 10 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 11 Greece Travel Advice
- 12 Florence pass yeh or neh
- 13 European Championship
- 14 Lake Garda- Italy
- 15 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 16 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 17 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 18 Brussels Airport
- 19 Traveling through Bucharest, Budapest, Zagreb and Belgrade
- 20 La Cite du Vin, has anyone visited ?
- 21 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 22 Is 2hr25m layover enough to collect and recheck baggage?
- 23 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 24 Need help identifying something in Barcelona
- 25 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!