I thought we might take a day trip to Richmond from London when we go at the end of September/beginning of October. Go by boat, return by tube or rail. I don't seem to find anyone on this forum who has ever done that. Is it just not on most tourist's radar? Or is it a bad idea? I just thought it might be nice to take a boat ride, eat by the river, walk around....just a day away from the hustle and bustle of London, seeing a different area. So, any thoughts would be welcome. Thanks very much.
Day trip to Richmond
- 1 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 2 5 days in Ireland, what can I fit in?!
- 3 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 4 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 5 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 6 Rome Hotels near Termini
- 7 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 8 Edinburgh
- 9 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 10 Connection in Newark EWR
- 11 Refining London and Scotland
- 12 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 13 Apartment location
- 14 portugal
- 15 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 16 Paris trip report
- 17 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 18 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 19 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 20 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 21 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 22 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 23 Arriving at Rome FCO and departing from ZRH-luggage transfer advice
- 24 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 25 Ibiza to Valencia- travel tip request