First trip to Italy and wonder if Ravello is worth a day trip? We are staying in Sorrento. Thank you for any responses.
Day trip to Ravello- Worth it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One week in Venice - trips
- 2 BUY REAL DATABASE REGISTERED AND FAKE PASSPORT, DL, ID, SSC, DIPLOMATS
- 3 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 4 Day trip on the Rhine
- 5 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 6 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 7 UK for 12 days !
- 8 Estonia Amber
- 9 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 10 Munich with a car?
- 11 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 12 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 13 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 14 Good Friday in Barcelona
- 15 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 16 Toulouse and beyond -
- 17 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 18 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 19 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 20 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 21 Germany-berlin marathon
- 22 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 23 museum passes in Rome
- 24 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 25 Hair Straightener for Europe!