Trying to plan a trip to Paris and it will be the first time for my husband so we are planning at least a week stay in Paris but would like to see Normandy. We can certainly add a few days for some excursions. Is the day trip to Normandy adequate or do we need to go and stay in the area?
Day trip to Normandy from Paris or stay trip to Normandy
- 1 Limousine Service
- 2 Rhine River Lights Fireworks
- 3 Best way to get to national rail station for 7 day paper travel cards?
- 4 7 days in Turkey - itinerary help please!
- 5 Getting the best our of Europe
- 6 Best Base on the Rhine for Day Trips
- 7 Am I too fat too travel?
- 8 Micro trip report - a few days in Scotland
- 9 Kids, drugs, and overnight flights...advice??!!
- 10 What to Give to Host Family
- 11 convenient hotel in rome for one nignt before heading south
- 12 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 13 Florence: Medici Chapel & Basilica di Santa Croce
- 14 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 15 Driving through Europe
- 16 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 17 Best Area to Stay in Paris
- 18 Without a car in the Cote d'Azur
- 19 Rubles & A River...Yes, We are in Russia
- 20 Palio Parking
- 21 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 22 Oxford to Rye
- 23 Alacazar in Sevilla
- 24 restaurants suggestions for verona,venice,florence,and bologna?
- 25 Ideas 1 weeks in Croatia (in and out from Zagreb)