Trying to plan a trip to Paris and it will be the first time for my husband so we are planning at least a week stay in Paris but would like to see Normandy. We can certainly add a few days for some excursions. Is the day trip to Normandy adequate or do we need to go and stay in the area?
Day trip to Normandy from Paris or stay trip to Normandy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 2 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 3 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 4 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Classical Musicians/Composers Home Towns?
- 5 Three ferries to Mull
- 6 French Basque region
- 7 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 8 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 9 Italy + Greece in 14 days
- 10 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 11 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 12 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 13 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 14 Bavaria: Santa Claus and Evil Twin Krampus!
- 15 Story of the German Christmas star
- 16 Airport ATMs
- 17 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 18 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 19 Amsterdam New Years Even Recommendations
- 20 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 21 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014
- 22 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 23 All Set To Go!!
- 24 American Express
- 25 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France