Am planning a day trip to Nevers from Paris. Will be visiting the chapel at St Gildard at Nevers. Can anyone tell me if the Chapel is within walking distance from the train station? Also would appreciate other suggestions about what to do in Nevers for the rest of the day. I understand that the town is known for its pottery and its chocolate. Will be eating lunch in town so any suggestions would be very much appreciated!
Day Trip to Nevers--Any suggstions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France to Italy advice needed please
- 2 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 3 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 4 Best area for apartment - attending conference Copenhagen
- 5 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 6 rail pass
- 7 April in Madrid
- 8 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 9 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 10 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 11 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 12 mallorca
- 13 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 14 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 15 Using Obb website
- 16 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 17 Age for booking a hotel?
- 18 Stansted Express or National Express - which is better?
- 19 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 20 Help Plan Our Trip !
- 21 Paris winter sales
- 22 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 23 Spanish Music
- 24 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 25 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?