Am planning a day trip to Nevers from Paris. Will be visiting the chapel at St Gildard at Nevers. Can anyone tell me if the Chapel is within walking distance from the train station? Also would appreciate other suggestions about what to do in Nevers for the rest of the day. I understand that the town is known for its pottery and its chocolate. Will be eating lunch in town so any suggestions would be very much appreciated!
Day Trip to Nevers--Any suggstions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tuscany for wine, food & photography??
- 2 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 3 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 4 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 5 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 6 Tour Group Operators
- 7 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 8 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 9 I went to Paris in June
- 10 Italy things to do?
- 11 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 12 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 13 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 14 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 15 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 16 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 17 Self-driving tips for France
- 18 Does this sound feasible?
- 19 house-renting safe in Slovenija?
- 20 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 21 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 22 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 23 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 24 How to make this adventure work?
- 25 Eating in University cafeterias