Our trip to Italy rapidly approacheth. Part of our visit will be back to Lake Como for 5 nights.
Odds are we will take part of one day to explore the reaches up above Menaggio and over to Lake Lugano.
I know there is a funicular and a lakeside promenade (and that would be right in Lugano itself, correct?). In addition to visiting Lugano we would like to just enjoy the scenery by driving around the mountains above Lake Como.
Any last minute tips of must-do things to see, do or eat?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴게임오리지널신천지 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 2 릴게임오리지널신천지 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 3 Budapest in December 2017
- 4 릴게임오리지널신천지 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 5 Another tipping question: concierges
- 6 릴게임오리지널신천지 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 7 6-7 Days in France
- 8 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 9 Spain in July
- 10 릴게임오리지널신천지 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 11 5 Days in Switzerland
- 12 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 13 We're here!
- 14 Korean Messages
- 15 Car hire with driver in Istanbul
- 16 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 17 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 18 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 19 Acropolis Athens
- 20 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 21 Trip Ideas
- 22 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 23 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 24 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 25 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
Day trip to Lugano from Lake Como (and poking around the mountain roads)