Our trip to Italy rapidly approacheth. Part of our visit will be back to Lake Como for 5 nights.
Odds are we will take part of one day to explore the reaches up above Menaggio and over to Lake Lugano.
I know there is a funicular and a lakeside promenade (and that would be right in Lugano itself, correct?). In addition to visiting Lugano we would like to just enjoy the scenery by driving around the mountains above Lake Como.
Any last minute tips of must-do things to see, do or eat?
Day trip to Lugano from Lake Como (and poking around the mountain roads)
- 1 Brive - drop off point for Avis
- 2 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 3 What the heck- purchased italian train tickets for wrong date!
- 4 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 5 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 6 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 7 jungfraujoch mid june
- 8 Turkey to Greece: Rental Car ?s
- 9 Scotland. Cawdor Castle , Inverness
- 10 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 11 I Need To Vent!
- 12 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 13 Balloon rides in Swiss
- 14 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 15 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 16 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 17 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 18 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 19 Munich Hotels near train station downtown
- 20 Vienna State Opera - possible for adult and child to switch seats?
- 21 Rome Itineray - I've done most of my homework; Needs fine tuning!
- 22 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 23 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 24 Ghent Alterpiece Moved?
- 25 Help with Sept. itinerary going north from Dublin