Want to make a day trip to Lake Bled from Ljubljana in early June - would you recommend organized trip or DIY? We purposely don't rent cars overseas, so driving isn't an option. If DIY, is it better to take the train or bus? The tour route would be easier, but not a fan of time constraints, so actually would prefer the DIY route. Planning trip for a Sunday-does the train/bus have a different schedule than it would on a weekday? Thanks!
Day trip to Lake Bled from Ljubljana
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 2 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 3 Scotland
- 4 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 5 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 6 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 7 Can't choose between Seville and Granada!
- 8 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 9 itinerary help
- 10 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 11 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 12 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 13 Toulouse and beyond -
- 14 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 15 Estonia Amber
- 16 7 days in Greece
- 17 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 18 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 19 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 20 Bergamo/Bellagio - suggestions?
- 21 Reims for a day
- 22 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 23 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 24 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 25 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?