I am traveling to the Amalfi coast area in July and thought of taking a day trip from Sorrento to Ischia. Looks like there is a Hydrofoil in the morning and a return later on in the evening. Is this do-able? If yes, can anyone recommend a 7hr itinerary in Ischia? We do not necessarily have to see the major sights, but maybe a recommendation on a restaurant to grab lunch (preferably one that serves an excellent rabbit dish) and maybe a beach or thermal spring to relax at. Since there is only one return ferry/hydrofoil back to Sorrento we can not miss it! Otherwise if its going to be to hectic, we will save Ischia for another trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 2 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 3 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 4 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 5 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 6 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 7 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 8 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 9 Where to stay in Reykjavik
- 10 Italian lakes
- 11 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 12 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 13 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 14 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 15 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 16 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 17 Andalucia itinerary help
- 18 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 19 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 20 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 21 Barcelona
- 22 Planning a European Trip
- 23 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 24 Santorini lodging
- 25 Spain and South of France