I am traveling to the Amalfi coast area in July and thought of taking a day trip from Sorrento to Ischia. Looks like there is a Hydrofoil in the morning and a return later on in the evening. Is this do-able? If yes, can anyone recommend a 7hr itinerary in Ischia? We do not necessarily have to see the major sights, but maybe a recommendation on a restaurant to grab lunch (preferably one that serves an excellent rabbit dish) and maybe a beach or thermal spring to relax at. Since there is only one return ferry/hydrofoil back to Sorrento we can not miss it! Otherwise if its going to be to hectic, we will save Ischia for another trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 2 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 3 Amalfi Coast help
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 Sicily
- 6 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 7 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 8 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 9 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 10 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 11 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 12 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 13 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 14 Where to buy Saffron?
- 15 English Countryside
- 16 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 17 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 18 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 19 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 20 Super Cover For Hertz
- 21 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 22 4 days itinerary for France
- 23 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 24 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 25 Is it worth it to drive into Positano...& Amalfi Coast by land or sea?