I am planning 2-3 days in Split in May and wonder if it is possible to do a day trip to Hvar? What are the best options- catamaran, charter boat, ferry.... for transport. Is the frequency and availability enough that we can just plan it when we get there? Thanks
day trip to Hvar from Split
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tour Group Operators
- 2 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 3 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 4 Does this sound feasible?
- 5 I'm in a funk
- 6 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 7 Where to stay in Naples, Italy
- 8 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 9 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 10 Hotel Millesime or Hotel des Marronniers or Hotel du Danube
- 11 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 12 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 13 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 14 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 15 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 16 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 17 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 18 Recs for Dublin B&B?
- 19 BMW European Delivery program
- 20 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 21 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 22 Eating in University cafeterias
- 23 your favorite coasts/shores, lake or sea
- 24 travel to western Europe from India
- 25 Good Flamenco in Seville