I am planning 2-3 days in Split in May and wonder if it is possible to do a day trip to Hvar? What are the best options- catamaran, charter boat, ferry.... for transport. Is the frequency and availability enough that we can just plan it when we get there? Thanks
day trip to Hvar from Split
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Location for Month Stay in Spain
- 2 Eastern Pyrenees for family with children
- 3 9 days in switzerland
- 4 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 5 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 6 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 7 Rail connections from Rotterdam and ease of boarding train with luggage
- 8 closest German city to Enschede/Twente
- 9 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 10 Train des Pignes
- 11 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 12 Prague - Dresden- Berlin
- 13 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 14 Utterly Umbria...feedback on my itinerary for a week in Spello please!!
- 15 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 16 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 17 Museums for 12 year old girl and pastry day class
- 18 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 19 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 20 What to do, what to do... early arrival, late departure
- 21 Change in Travel
- 22 Euro Quiz # 87 - Paris Potpourri
- 23 London and nearby suggestions
- 24 Switzerland - Lucerne & 2 nights
- 25 Why Is Europe Becoming More Prudish? Or Is It?