I am planning 2-3 days in Split in May and wonder if it is possible to do a day trip to Hvar? What are the best options- catamaran, charter boat, ferry.... for transport. Is the frequency and availability enough that we can just plan it when we get there? Thanks
day trip to Hvar from Split
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 2 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 3 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 4 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 5 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 6 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 7 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 8 Arc de Triumph Question
- 9 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 10 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 11 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 12 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 13 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 14 Tivoli Gardens - any special place for birthday dinner
- 15 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 16 What to wear
- 17 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 18 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 19 Paris November 2014
- 20 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 21 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 22 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 23 Traveling in France by train
- 24 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 25 3 night stopover in Iceland - need suggestions