We are planning to be in Rome in mid-August for 5 days, with our two kids. We would like to plan a day trip to Florence and possibly Naples. Looking for ideas for best ways to plan it. Is it worth taking a tour bus from Rome or better to take a train and then hire a tour guide. Open to any other suggestions. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 2 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 3 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 4 Barcelona
- 5 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 6 Santorini lodging
- 7 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 8 Spain and South of France
- 9 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 10 Algarve location Help
- 11 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 12 Andalucia itinerary help
- 13 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 14 Where to stay & what to do in Gran Canaria?
- 15 Ischia
- 16 Killarney
- 17 Romania - Good destination for 2017
- 18 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 19 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 20 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 21 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 22 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 23 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 24 Germany family road trip help!
- 25 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam