We are planning to be in Rome in mid-August for 5 days, with our two kids. We would like to plan a day trip to Florence and possibly Naples. Looking for ideas for best ways to plan it. Is it worth taking a tour bus from Rome or better to take a train and then hire a tour guide. Open to any other suggestions. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If you had to choose one......
- 2 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 3 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 4 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 5 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 6 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 7 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 8 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 9 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 10 Driving in Italy?
- 11 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 12 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 13 Tour groups
- 14 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 15 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 16 Ireland in April
- 17 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 18 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 19 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 20 So much to do, so little time!
- 21 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 22 Baby Milk
- 23 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 24 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 25 French restaurants