Several folks in our group would like to jump up to the Dolomites from Venice for a day, mainly to get a "taste of the mountains." What is the most practical destination in the Dolomites to accomplish this?
Day-trip to Dolomites from Venice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 2 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 3 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 4 Avignon to London?
- 5 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 6 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 7 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 8 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 9 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 10 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 11 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 12 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 13 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 14 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 15 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 16 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 17 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 18 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 19 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 20 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 21 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 22 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 23 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 24 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 25 Paris airport shuttle recommendations