Several folks in our group would like to jump up to the Dolomites from Venice for a day, mainly to get a "taste of the mountains." What is the most practical destination in the Dolomites to accomplish this?
Day-trip to Dolomites from Venice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 2 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 3 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 4 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 5 biking tours in Italy?
- 6 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 7 French Basque region
- 8 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 9 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 10 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 11 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 12 Italy Countryside
- 13 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 14 VISA question
- 15 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 16 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 17 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 18 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 19 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 20 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 21 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 22 France,Spain,Italy
- 23 Scotland November 2015
- 24 Which european city?
- 25 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris