My husband and I with our rug rats are coming over to Europe for the Summer.
We would love to "see" not experience the Cinque Terre. So we are thinking of doing this by a ferry/boat for a day trip. Where would be the best point to begin such a journey and which companies do you recommend. We would need the option for an on and off like pass, as we would need lunch at some point etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 2 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 3 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 4 Vet my itinerary
- 5 Public Transport information App/Website
- 6 Sienna with kids
- 7 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 8 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 9 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 10 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 11 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 12 First time to Ireland with young kids
- 13 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 14 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 15 Flying from Porto to Barcelona
- 16 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 17 Hotel advice
- 18 Tour or independent
- 19 Budir, Iceland
- 20 River Boat Cruise
- 21 where to stay in Malta
- 22 London with kids
- 23 Romantic snowy mountain getaway to propose to my girlfriend
- 24 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 25 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais