My husband and I with our rug rats are coming over to Europe for the Summer.
We would love to "see" not experience the Cinque Terre. So we are thinking of doing this by a ferry/boat for a day trip. Where would be the best point to begin such a journey and which companies do you recommend. We would need the option for an on and off like pass, as we would need lunch at some point etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 2 Currency and credit cards in Scandinavia
- 3 Greece Experts
- 4 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 5 Stonehenge and Bath
- 6 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 7 Greece itinerary ideas
- 8 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 9 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 10 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 11 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 12 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 13 Rome train to Positano
- 14 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 15 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 16 Car rental in Paris
- 17 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 18 France to stop making foie grois
- 19 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 20 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 21 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 22 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 23 Road Maps of Ireland
- 24 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 25 Restaurants and sights in Puglia