My husband and I with our rug rats are coming over to Europe for the Summer.
We would love to "see" not experience the Cinque Terre. So we are thinking of doing this by a ferry/boat for a day trip. Where would be the best point to begin such a journey and which companies do you recommend. We would need the option for an on and off like pass, as we would need lunch at some point etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 2 Burgundy and Lyon
- 3 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 4 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #173
- 5 Hotel or aparthotel recommendations in Lyon?
- 6 Could you recommend a city tour in Reykjavík?
- 7 best boucherons in Lyon?
- 8 Switzerland 7 days from Zurich
- 9 Visiting Lyon
- 10 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 11 2-3 week Europe itinerary - help!
- 12 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 13 rent muscle car in Norway
- 14 sommerrodelbahn (luge, bobsled, toboggan, alpine coaster) near Salzburg?
- 15 Athens International Airport customs and baggage reclaim
- 16 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 17 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 18 Need help with 3 days in Salzburg area
- 19 weekend trip lodging
- 20 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 21 Road Trip - Ireland, Scotland and England
- 22 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 23 Logan Air
- 24 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 25 London is it worth it?