My husband and I with our rug rats are coming over to Europe for the Summer.
We would love to "see" not experience the Cinque Terre. So we are thinking of doing this by a ferry/boat for a day trip. Where would be the best point to begin such a journey and which companies do you recommend. We would need the option for an on and off like pass, as we would need lunch at some point etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 2 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 3 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 4 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 5 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 6 3 Weeks in Ireland - Itinerary help needed
- 7 St Denis Cathedral
- 8 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 9 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 10 Stockholm during midsummer
- 11 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 12 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 13 No Periods in British Written English!
- 14 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 15 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 16 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 17 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 18 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 19 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 20 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 21 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 22 Praiano
- 23 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 24 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 25 Ireland itinerary help please