My husband and I with our rug rats are coming over to Europe for the Summer.
We would love to "see" not experience the Cinque Terre. So we are thinking of doing this by a ferry/boat for a day trip. Where would be the best point to begin such a journey and which companies do you recommend. We would need the option for an on and off like pass, as we would need lunch at some point etc.
Day trip to Cinque Terre with 2 children 2y and 4 y
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin to Cashel
- 2 Small town /village within an hour of Dublin Airport
- 3 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 4 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 5 Please, please help us plan our trip to Europe!
- 6 San Sebastian or Pamploma?
- 7 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 8 Bologna: Walk via Arcades to San Luca
- 9 Tour Guides or Tour Companies in Prague and Hotels
- 10 How do I divide my time up in Belgium
- 11 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 12 8 day May Road Trip - Best of France
- 13 Help with Lucerne in April
- 14 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 15 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 16 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 17 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 18 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 19 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 20 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 21 Athens and which islands?
- 22 Neuschwanstein to Linderhof by car
- 23 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 24 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 25 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?