My husband and I with our rug rats are coming over to Europe for the Summer.
We would love to "see" not experience the Cinque Terre. So we are thinking of doing this by a ferry/boat for a day trip. Where would be the best point to begin such a journey and which companies do you recommend. We would need the option for an on and off like pass, as we would need lunch at some point etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pickpocketing in Europe
- 2 2 Week European Itinerary
- 3 I hope my worry-wart sister doesn't see this!
- 4 Afternoon Tea Ideas
- 5 Visiting Eastern Europe - planes, trains, and stamps?
- 6 Help, no email from Trenitalia with PNR number!
- 7 2 Days in Rome
- 8 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 9 3-week Spain Itinerary, Feedback Please!
- 10 Is Valladolid a place visit?
- 11 Itinerary Cote d'azur from Nice
- 12 Help & advice on trip to Scotland
- 13 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 14 Trip Report: a Week at Italian School in Verona
- 15 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 16 Greece after the Vote
- 17 Norway in a NutShell via Car/Boat
- 18 First Europe Trip... To cram or not to cram?
- 19 Sardinia for a week... Need suggestions please
- 20 One champagne tour in Reims
- 21 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 22 2 nights in Cinque Terre
- 23 Italian rail travel
- 24 Need help with Sightseeing Tours
- 25 First trip to Europe and going alone.