My husband and I with our rug rats are coming over to Europe for the Summer.
We would love to "see" not experience the Cinque Terre. So we are thinking of doing this by a ferry/boat for a day trip. Where would be the best point to begin such a journey and which companies do you recommend. We would need the option for an on and off like pass, as we would need lunch at some point etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Drive from Piedmont to Malpensa Qs?
- 2 Which Hotel in Rome
- 3 Alitala
- 4 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 5 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 6 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 7 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 8 Stu Tower
- 9 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 10 Romania : Tip in restaurants.
- 11 SE ITALY
- 12 renting
- 13 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 14 Durham Castle or Lumley Castle?
- 15 6 Days in Italy
- 16 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 17 Advice on Taxis vs Transfers in Santorini
- 18 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 19 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 20 Road closure to Linderhof October 2017
- 21 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 22 Dordogne France, 6 days, 13 people!
- 23 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 24 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 25 Shuttle from CDG into Paris