My husband and I with our rug rats are coming over to Europe for the Summer.
We would love to "see" not experience the Cinque Terre. So we are thinking of doing this by a ferry/boat for a day trip. Where would be the best point to begin such a journey and which companies do you recommend. We would need the option for an on and off like pass, as we would need lunch at some point etc.
Day trip to Cinque Terre with 2 children 2y and 4 y
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stereotypes about various nationalities
- 2 Is Venice really dirty?
- 3 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 4 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 5 Authentic czech food
- 6 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 7 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 8 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 9 Two weeks in Paris guiding 4 couples. Need help with itinerary!
- 10 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 11 Kimhe--flamenco
- 12 Prague, Krakow, Budapest and Vienna
- 13 Limavady, Ireland?? Where is it?
- 14 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 15 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 16 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 17 Kids in Pubs -- N Ireland and Ireland
- 18 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 19 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 20 Christmas in London
- 21 Autumn in Paris
- 22 Updated ATM info for Greece and Turkey
- 23 Norway Advice
- 24 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 25 Travel from London Heathrow to Belfast or Dublin