My husband and I with our rug rats are coming over to Europe for the Summer.
We would love to "see" not experience the Cinque Terre. So we are thinking of doing this by a ferry/boat for a day trip. Where would be the best point to begin such a journey and which companies do you recommend. We would need the option for an on and off like pass, as we would need lunch at some point etc.
Day trip to Cinque Terre with 2 children 2y and 4 y
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cannot see Anadolu Ateşi in Antalya. Options in Istanbul?
- 2 Madrid - and where else in Spain in March?
- 3 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 4 How's this Budget (4-5 weeks in Spain and Italy)
- 5 First Solo Trip Spain/ Portugal
- 6 Papal audience-Easter
- 7 Voltage in UK and France
- 8 Nature of France
- 9 Hotel Artorius in Rome
- 10 Day Trips by Train from Bologna: Florence, Faenza, Ravenna
- 11 Emilia Romagna Region
- 12 Swiss Pass or Eurail Pass worth it for multi-country trip?
- 13 France--a month+ by car and train--ideas please!
- 14 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 15 Bus from Montepulciano, Italy to Roma Fiumicino Airport?
- 16 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 17 Does this itinerary make sense for May 2015?
- 18 Bosphorus cruise in February?
- 19 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 20 Milan, Venice, Bellagio, Piedmont wine country, a day in the Cinque Terre
- 21 Two Weeks in France in October '15
- 22 Families with kids: rental car or train in Lake Como, Wengen, and Munich?
- 23 Germany for 3 weeks
- 24 Croatia
- 25 car rental Italy/Croatia