My husband and I with our rug rats are coming over to Europe for the Summer.
We would love to "see" not experience the Cinque Terre. So we are thinking of doing this by a ferry/boat for a day trip. Where would be the best point to begin such a journey and which companies do you recommend. We would need the option for an on and off like pass, as we would need lunch at some point etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 손오공 온라인 ◐ 도메인 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 21, 18 and 6 year old trip to Europe
- 3 People visiting Slovenia
- 4 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 5 Valencia Spain
- 6 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions
- 7 Language to use in Belgium
- 8 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 9 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 10 Germany-Car or Train
- 11 Visiting Zurich
- 12 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 13 Brussels flower tapestry
- 14 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?
- 15 Places to visit from Zurich
- 16 SURPRISE TRIP
- 17 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 18 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 19 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 20 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 21 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 22 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 23 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 24 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 25 Getting to Naxos and Santorini