My husband and I with our rug rats are coming over to Europe for the Summer.
We would love to "see" not experience the Cinque Terre. So we are thinking of doing this by a ferry/boat for a day trip. Where would be the best point to begin such a journey and which companies do you recommend. We would need the option for an on and off like pass, as we would need lunch at some point etc.
Day trip to Cinque Terre with 2 children 2y and 4 y
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 2 R&R in Paris and a little more in the south
- 3 La Sagrada Familia
- 4 Need help with itinerary
- 5 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 6 Ireland or Scotland
- 7 Aerobus from Barcelona airport to Placa Catalunya
- 8 Driving through Chianti on Halloween - where to stop for lunch?
- 9 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 10 Do I need train tix in advance
- 11 Help: Short visit to Crete
- 12 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 13 York (UK) railway station to Herz depot on foot
- 14 Schengen rule made easy
- 15 Best Berlin neighborhood for lodging?
- 16 Villa Borghese in Winter
- 17 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 18 Aaah...Umbria!
- 19 Sorrento Advice Please
- 20 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 21 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 22 Cruising on Cunard in Your Twenties?
- 23 Milan - stay near Milan Centrale or Duomo?
- 24 florence airport to train station
- 25 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London