My husband and I with our rug rats are coming over to Europe for the Summer.
We would love to "see" not experience the Cinque Terre. So we are thinking of doing this by a ferry/boat for a day trip. Where would be the best point to begin such a journey and which companies do you recommend. We would need the option for an on and off like pass, as we would need lunch at some point etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 2 Flamenco in October
- 3 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 4 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 5 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 6 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 7 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 8 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 9 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 10 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 11 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 12 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 13 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 14 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 15 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 16 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 17 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 18 visiting #hallstatt #Austria
- 19 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 20 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 21 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 22 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 23 Questions about Polish sights
- 24 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 25 More earthquakes in central Italy