My husband and I with our rug rats are coming over to Europe for the Summer.
We would love to "see" not experience the Cinque Terre. So we are thinking of doing this by a ferry/boat for a day trip. Where would be the best point to begin such a journey and which companies do you recommend. We would need the option for an on and off like pass, as we would need lunch at some point etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for a apartment recommendation for Dijon
- 2 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 3 Amsterdam Hotel
- 4 FCO connection time
- 5 Paris gtg in October?
- 6 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 7 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 8 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 9 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 10 Dolomites October 14-18
- 11 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 12 Switzerland itinerary help
- 13 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 14 Berlin and chocolate lovers
- 15 Norway Itinerary
- 16 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 17 Eagle's Nest weather, Germany
- 18 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 19 Charles Degaulle question
- 20 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 21 Pompeii luggage storage
- 22 Departure Tax in UK
- 23 Family of 4 in a couchette from Venice
- 24 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 25 Train Help