My husband and I with our rug rats are coming over to Europe for the Summer.
We would love to "see" not experience the Cinque Terre. So we are thinking of doing this by a ferry/boat for a day trip. Where would be the best point to begin such a journey and which companies do you recommend. We would need the option for an on and off like pass, as we would need lunch at some point etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 days in southern Italy - best way to visit Pompeii and Naples
- 2 Greece, Italy Or Swiss in Late Oct ??
- 3 British Airways hand luggage - how strict are they on measurements?
- 4 South Florida, Transatlantic cruise, Berlin, Gorlitz and Dresden and Poland
- 5 The cathedral of Amiens in color
- 6 Cloest Rome train station to FCO
- 7 too many London hotels!
- 8 Great Hotels in Prague and Vienna?
- 9 Our Next Europe Trip
- 10 Suggestions on traveling from Palermo, Sicily to Munich, Germany
- 11 France -2 weeks Itinerary critique
- 12 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 13 Spanish Christmas season traditions
- 14 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 15 Paris hotels
- 16 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 17 Experienced Paris-philes: what neighborhood do you prefer to stay in?
- 18 Hotels in Serbia?
- 19 Can I buy "plus size" clothes in France?
- 20 More help with Ireland Itinerary
- 21 14-16 days - where to fly in/out?
- 22 What to Wear in Scotland
- 23 Day trip to Pompeii from Napoli
- 24 transport changes in Prague
- 25 Dirndl Shop Locations