My husband and I with our rug rats are coming over to Europe for the Summer.
We would love to "see" not experience the Cinque Terre. So we are thinking of doing this by a ferry/boat for a day trip. Where would be the best point to begin such a journey and which companies do you recommend. We would need the option for an on and off like pass, as we would need lunch at some point etc.
Day trip to Cinque Terre with 2 children 2y and 4 y
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 2 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 3 Decision time...
- 4 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 5 Spain in November
- 6 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 7 Never To Return
- 8 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 9 Slow travel Lisbon and ??? in Portugal in early Nov.--2 weeks
- 10 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 11 Authentic czech food
- 12 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 13 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 14 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 15 Hotel Regno versus Albergo Cesari Rome
- 16 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 17 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 18 Italy - unusually so
- 19 How to get to Plaka from Athens airport in the least expensive way?
- 20 About cars in Austria
- 21 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 22 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 23 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 24 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 25 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?