My husband and I with our rug rats are coming over to Europe for the Summer.
We would love to "see" not experience the Cinque Terre. So we are thinking of doing this by a ferry/boat for a day trip. Where would be the best point to begin such a journey and which companies do you recommend. We would need the option for an on and off like pass, as we would need lunch at some point etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Drink Suggestions in English Pubs
- 2 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 3 Road Trip Central Europe on June
- 4 Spain and Beyond - Part Three
- 5 Skopelos, Skiathos plus 1 Other?
- 6 which is the best places to visit in paris for kids ?
- 7 Northern Italy Camper Trip Questions
- 8 Pickpocketing in Europe
- 9 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 10 Greece to Italy by Ferry, Pros and Cons
- 11 train Helsinki to St. Petersburg
- 12 Train seating
- 13 Paris Apartment Rental ? - reviews
- 14 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.
- 15 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 16 Is it possible to see the Cotswolds without renting a car?
- 17 How Different Is Kotor than Dubrovnik?
- 18 Croatia Itinerary Help - Late May-Early June (15n)
- 19 One champagne tour in Reims
- 20 Question about staying in the Museumplein are
- 21 Southwest France
- 22 3 extra days in Provence/Riviera - advice please!
- 23 Krakow with photos
- 24 Munich: New Museum Open Documenting Nazism's Rise...
- 25 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May