My husband and I with our rug rats are coming over to Europe for the Summer.
We would love to "see" not experience the Cinque Terre. So we are thinking of doing this by a ferry/boat for a day trip. Where would be the best point to begin such a journey and which companies do you recommend. We would need the option for an on and off like pass, as we would need lunch at some point etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CHARTER @Password Reset CONTACT 1:800 681 :7208 Techni* SUPP0RT
- 2 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 3 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 4 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 5 Maximizing Norway time
- 6 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 7 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 8 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 9 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 10 Greece Honeymoon Itineraries
- 11 Hiking in Switzerland
- 12 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 13 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 14 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 15 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 16 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 17 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 18 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 19 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 20 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 21 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 22 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 23 CASH OR CARD?
- 24 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 25 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed