My husband and I with our rug rats are coming over to Europe for the Summer.
We would love to "see" not experience the Cinque Terre. So we are thinking of doing this by a ferry/boat for a day trip. Where would be the best point to begin such a journey and which companies do you recommend. We would need the option for an on and off like pass, as we would need lunch at some point etc.
Day trip to Cinque Terre with 2 children 2y and 4 y
- 1 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 2 Albania for Beginners
- 3 A full week in The Netherlands
- 4 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 5 Ryan Air
- 6 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 7 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 8 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 9 Chambermaid tipping
- 10 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 11 Has Anyone Used Rome Sweet Home?
- 12 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 13 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 14 London Theater/re: "Pure Nonsense"? or what?
- 15 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 16 London for Christmas
- 17 Russian Tour Operators for Independent Travelers
- 18 Istanbul hotels
- 19 1st time to Italy...Cinque Terre, Florence and which Tuscan hill town?
- 20 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 21 south eastern europe by train and walking
- 22 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 23 Family European winter holiday
- 24 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 25 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy