My husband and I with our rug rats are coming over to Europe for the Summer.
We would love to "see" not experience the Cinque Terre. So we are thinking of doing this by a ferry/boat for a day trip. Where would be the best point to begin such a journey and which companies do you recommend. We would need the option for an on and off like pass, as we would need lunch at some point etc.
Day trip to Cinque Terre with 2 children 2y and 4 y
- 1 Ireland Trip - Final Decision
- 2 Vacation rental in Provence
- 3 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 4 Britain Ireland and Scotland Tours
- 5 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 6 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 7 London on a sunny day
- 8 rand versus euro
- 9 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 10 Renting an apartment in Edinburgh
- 11 Savona - San Remo - where to spend the night?
- 12 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 13 Sardinia, Italy
- 14 La Samaritaine (Paris): what's happening?
- 15 Which tour company would be best?
- 16 What is the best food in France?
- 17 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 18 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 19 Venice experts--the apartment in Castello or the one in Canareggio
- 20 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 21 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 22 Rhine River Intinerary
- 23 Shuttle or taxi from Nice airport to Cannes?
- 24 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 25 Visa to TURKEY