My husband and I with our rug rats are coming over to Europe for the Summer.
We would love to "see" not experience the Cinque Terre. So we are thinking of doing this by a ferry/boat for a day trip. Where would be the best point to begin such a journey and which companies do you recommend. We would need the option for an on and off like pass, as we would need lunch at some point etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Itinerary Feedback wanted!
- 2 Madrid to Dordogne
- 3 London Weekly Apartment
- 4 Provence home base, cars, trains, hotel, etc
- 5 Itinerary help for family with young kids
- 6 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 7 SatNav and GPS systems that show speed cameras are illegal
- 8 Swallows and Amazons! (or a midweek break in the Lake District)
- 9 how to spend 9 nights in Provence (France)
- 10 Overnight Layover -London
- 11 10 days in Barcelona anything different we could do?
- 12 First trip to Europe-Final itinerary
- 13 Scenic drive: Seville-Granada-Barcelona
- 14 International driving permit required in France?
- 15 Bernina or Glacier Express?
- 16 Time to go through customs in Glascow, Scotland
- 17 Andalucia - Food Vocabulary - suggestions, corrections?
- 18 Pre-booking train travel in Spain
- 19 Buying a SIM in Spain and using it in Italy, France and the UK also
- 20 Finalizing Itinerary
- 21 Rent a car in Le Havre, FR
- 22 8 Day trip to Swiss and France
- 23 Destination wedding venue suggestions Tuscany or No Italy
- 24 American looking for any work in Italy
- 25 Two days in Switzerland or Lake Como Italy