My husband and I with our rug rats are coming over to Europe for the Summer.
We would love to "see" not experience the Cinque Terre. So we are thinking of doing this by a ferry/boat for a day trip. Where would be the best point to begin such a journey and which companies do you recommend. We would need the option for an on and off like pass, as we would need lunch at some point etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 3 Versailles
- 4 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 5 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 6 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 7 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 8 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 9 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 10 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 11 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 12 Meteora for older folk
- 13 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 14 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 15 driving from prague to salzburg
- 16 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 17 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 18 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 19 Swiss Half Fare Card
- 20 Germany train help!
- 21 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 22 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 23 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 24 Sicily
- 25 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip