My husband and I with our rug rats are coming over to Europe for the Summer.
We would love to "see" not experience the Cinque Terre. So we are thinking of doing this by a ferry/boat for a day trip. Where would be the best point to begin such a journey and which companies do you recommend. We would need the option for an on and off like pass, as we would need lunch at some point etc.
Day trip to Cinque Terre with 2 children 2y and 4 y
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you
- 2 Munich accommodations
- 3 Golf Tee Operators Required in Lisbon Coast Region
- 4 Trains
- 5 Two days in Dublin
- 6 RER B Schedule on a Sunday Morning
- 7 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 8 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 9 Do European countries offer tax (or other) advantages to B&B owners?
- 10 Malaga to Madrid, then short stay before flight departure
- 11 Italy late Sept to early Oct 2015
- 12 malaga to madrid train ?
- 13 Tuscan cooking school
- 14 Italian language classes in Italy
- 15 Italy; cooking schools and lodging
- 16 Cooking Classes in Italy?
- 17 Italy School Holiday Dates Summer 2013
- 18 Best adult Italian language schools in Italy
- 19 Italian Language course in Florence
- 20 Advice on Turkey Itinerary
- 21 Visit Algarve in mid-April 2015: Yes or No?
- 22 mailing a package in advance of arrival at a Berlin hotel
- 23 Airb2b in Paris
- 24 Train from Sarlat
- 25 Two European Cities in 8 days (Paris and one more)