My husband and I with our rug rats are coming over to Europe for the Summer.
We would love to "see" not experience the Cinque Terre. So we are thinking of doing this by a ferry/boat for a day trip. Where would be the best point to begin such a journey and which companies do you recommend. We would need the option for an on and off like pass, as we would need lunch at some point etc.
Day trip to Cinque Terre with 2 children 2y and 4 y
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 2 Prague flea markets
- 3 Berlin flea markets during the week???
- 4 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 5 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 6 Fashion for larger man?
- 7 Trieste and Koper
- 8 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 9 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 10 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 11 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 12 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 13 Genealogy travel in Lithuania?
- 14 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 15 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 16 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 17 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 18 Traveling in France by train
- 19 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 20 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 21 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 22 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 23 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 24 What to wear
- 25 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich