My husband and I with our rug rats are coming over to Europe for the Summer.
We would love to "see" not experience the Cinque Terre. So we are thinking of doing this by a ferry/boat for a day trip. Where would be the best point to begin such a journey and which companies do you recommend. We would need the option for an on and off like pass, as we would need lunch at some point etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 WORLD'S TRUSTED NO. 1 SPELL CASTER+27791897218 PROFESSOR SIPHO
- 2 Global Travel Warning...
- 3 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 4 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 5 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 6 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 7 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 8 Lufth on strike 26-28 nov
- 9 Highclere Castle(Downton Abbey) tours, UK
- 10 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 11 Advices about our itiniary
- 12 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 13 Private transportation
- 14 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 15 A week in Burgundy
- 16 Paris Under Seige...
- 17 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 18 Dynamic Currency Conversion is Alive & Well in Paris
- 19 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 20 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 21 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 22 Safety concerns?
- 23 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 24 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 25 St. Petersburg: Gosh, it's expensive