My husband and I with our rug rats are coming over to Europe for the Summer.
We would love to "see" not experience the Cinque Terre. So we are thinking of doing this by a ferry/boat for a day trip. Where would be the best point to begin such a journey and which companies do you recommend. We would need the option for an on and off like pass, as we would need lunch at some point etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ALGARVE- MALAGA Spain road trip...help needed
- 2 Tipping culture in Croatia and the Balkans
- 3 Tipping culture in Croatia and the Balkans
- 4 Do I need a debit/PiIN card in England?
- 5 Southern France suggestions
- 6 Yay or Nay to these "front of the line" Vatican tours?
- 7 Itinerary help for Bavaria
- 8 Amsterdam and beyond
- 9 Train from Alsace to Cochem
- 10 Montpellier - A few questions
- 11 Late October Trip in France
- 12 Gatwick to Paddington via Victoria/London Bridge
- 13 3 weeks northern Italy advice
- 14 Bus to/from CDG to Paris only 2 euros!!
- 15 Valencia Oct 6-8 Swim in Sea?
- 16 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 17 Art History lover - itinerary help
- 18 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 19 Paris-Best to visit end of October.. or during Christmas time?
- 20 This is Why I Will Always Travel Solo From Now: Trip Report -Rome and Sorrento
- 21 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 22 Ring of Kerry: South Loop only? Gap of Dunloe?
- 23 Turkey Quick Trip
- 24 I have 10 days to spend in Italy! Advice needed!
- 25 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?