My husband and I with our rug rats are coming over to Europe for the Summer.
We would love to "see" not experience the Cinque Terre. So we are thinking of doing this by a ferry/boat for a day trip. Where would be the best point to begin such a journey and which companies do you recommend. We would need the option for an on and off like pass, as we would need lunch at some point etc.
Day trip to Cinque Terre with 2 children 2y and 4 y
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 2 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 3 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 4 Trains in Europe
- 5 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 6 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 7 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 8 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 9 3 weeks in Sicily
- 10 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 11 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 12 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 13 Walking shoes for London and Paris
- 14 In the event you believe the nonsense next applying
- 15 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 16 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 17 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 18 Raining in rome
- 19 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 20 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 21 Activ holiday in Andalusia
- 22 A taste of Italy in 11 nights
- 23 Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco
- 24 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 25 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres