My husband and I with our rug rats are coming over to Europe for the Summer.
We would love to "see" not experience the Cinque Terre. So we are thinking of doing this by a ferry/boat for a day trip. Where would be the best point to begin such a journey and which companies do you recommend. We would need the option for an on and off like pass, as we would need lunch at some point etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Poll: Most loved smaller European cities & towns (under 500,000 pop.)
- 2 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 3 Recommendations for a Drive through Chianti
- 4 Rome to Todi on a Sunday - public transport help please
- 5 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 6 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 7 Naxos hotels? has anyone stayed at Finikas?
- 8 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 9 8 days in Vienna in December
- 10 Solvenia to Venice stops on the way
- 11 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 12 Quickest and cheapest way to get to Marco Polo from Mogliano Veneto?
- 13 Car rental leaving Rome
- 14 small Paris hotel 6 or 7 Arr
- 15 Christmas Market and Parking
- 16 Paris Under Seige...
- 17 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 18 London Travelcard vs oyster card
- 19 Pre-Booking Train Tickets
- 20 Summer Language Programs in Germany
- 21 Advices about our itiniary
- 22 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 23 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 24 Lisbon Portugal to Madrid Spain in January
- 25 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?