My husband and I with our rug rats are coming over to Europe for the Summer.
We would love to "see" not experience the Cinque Terre. So we are thinking of doing this by a ferry/boat for a day trip. Where would be the best point to begin such a journey and which companies do you recommend. We would need the option for an on and off like pass, as we would need lunch at some point etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 2 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 3 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 4 Piedmont as a destination
- 5 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 6 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 7 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 8 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 9 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 10 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 11 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 12 Passport proplems
- 13 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 14 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 15 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 16 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 17 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 18 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 19 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 20 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 21 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 22 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 23 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 24 CANNES MONACO EZE
- 25 Itinerary help...