My husband and I with our rug rats are coming over to Europe for the Summer.
We would love to "see" not experience the Cinque Terre. So we are thinking of doing this by a ferry/boat for a day trip. Where would be the best point to begin such a journey and which companies do you recommend. We would need the option for an on and off like pass, as we would need lunch at some point etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 2 Provence/Luberon, Amalfi Coast, Greece in 12 days
- 3 I need suggestion on where to stay in Port Alcudia
- 4 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 5 Isle Sur-la-Sorgue Thursday
- 6 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 7 Hiking in Luberon
- 8 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 9 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 10 What clothes?
- 11 London Paris
- 12 What would YOU do in Berlin?
- 13 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 14 Positano: Hotel Posa Posa, Hotel Royal
- 15 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 16 Sorrento or Positano
- 17 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 18 From Galway: go north or south???
- 19 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 20 Four weeks in the UK: Critique my itinerary?
- 21 tipping
- 22 Europe Backpacking Itinerary: Feedback Appreciated!
- 23 Where to go? Iceland vs Czech Republic?
- 24 Rome at Christmas
- 25 Douro Valley 3 nights