My husband and I with our rug rats are coming over to Europe for the Summer.
We would love to "see" not experience the Cinque Terre. So we are thinking of doing this by a ferry/boat for a day trip. Where would be the best point to begin such a journey and which companies do you recommend. We would need the option for an on and off like pass, as we would need lunch at some point etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 2 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 3 Verona and Lake Garda
- 4 How to save money when travellin' to London
- 5 European Cooking Secrets
- 6 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 7 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 8 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 9 20 Days in Europe
- 10 Travel vs. Babies
- 11 The Local at -- Bavarian Police: Europe under Siege
- 12 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 13 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 14 Italy - rental car damages query
- 15 St Tropez vs Monaco
- 16 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 17 London's Must Sights!
- 18 McRent, Germany - AVOID!!!
- 19 Travel help
- 20 Le Marche Research Help
- 21 Get Ultimate Fun with England Escorts in the Bedroom
- 22 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 23 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 24 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 25 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov