I'm planning a day trip to Chartres when I am in Paris in May. My research seems to indicate that the train are commuter type. That said, how far in advance should we book if at all?
Secondly, I know this has been asked many times, but any advice for booking a tour with Malcolm Miller?
Many thanks --
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 2 Seville Itinerary
- 3 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 4 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 5 Athens or So. Spain in winter
- 6 Dolomites October 14-18
- 7 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 8 Italy by car
- 9 Florence 2 weeks
- 10 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 11 Santorini
- 12 One in Paris ... help
- 13 Bern, Switzerland: Anything Open on Jan 1st?
- 14 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 15 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 16 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 17 T Mobile Does it Again
- 18 Which order should I travel
- 19 Which order should I travel
- 20 Which order should I travel
- 21 Strasbourg sights and day trips
- 22 Train questions for Switzerland
- 23 First timers to Italy
- 24 Traveling from Vienna to Berlin
- 25 SWITZERLAND IN 5 SUMMER DAYS