I'm planning a day trip to Chartres when I am in Paris in May. My research seems to indicate that the train are commuter type. That said, how far in advance should we book if at all?
Secondly, I know this has been asked many times, but any advice for booking a tour with Malcolm Miller?
Many thanks --
Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I dream of Europe
- 2 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 3 Rome Food Tour
- 4 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 5 First Time to UK since 2001
- 6 Help with England/Wales tour
- 7 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 8 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 9 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 10 Autumn in Paris
- 11 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 12 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 13 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 14 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 15 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 16 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 17 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 18 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 19 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 20 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 21 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 22 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 23 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 24 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 25 NCAA Pigskin Week Six ? Picks?