I'm planning a day trip to Chartres when I am in Paris in May. My research seems to indicate that the train are commuter type. That said, how far in advance should we book if at all?
Secondly, I know this has been asked many times, but any advice for booking a tour with Malcolm Miller?
Many thanks --
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 2 3 week trip with children
- 3 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 4 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 5 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 6 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 7 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 8 Things to do in Montpellier
- 9 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 10 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 11 Italy in 11 Days
- 12 dinner jackets
- 13 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 14 French election
- 15 Leather goods in Florence
- 16 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 17 Piedmont as a destination
- 18 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 19 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 20 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 21 paris and france with my teenage daughter
- 22 Trip to Rome
- 23 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 24 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 25 Do I have time for the Appian Way?