I'm planning a day trip to Chartres when I am in Paris in May. My research seems to indicate that the train are commuter type. That said, how far in advance should we book if at all?
Secondly, I know this has been asked many times, but any advice for booking a tour with Malcolm Miller?
Many thanks --
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 2 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 3 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 4 Iceland trip report!
- 5 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 6 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 7 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 8 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 9 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 10 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 11 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 12 Seville to Cordoba
- 13 3 nights in Madrid
- 14 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 15 What route for Reykjanes Peninsula?
- 16 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 17 London Hotel - Different Request
- 18 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 19 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 20 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 21 Trip to Switzerland
- 22 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 23 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 24 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 25 Rome hotel