I'm planning a day trip to Chartres when I am in Paris in May. My research seems to indicate that the train are commuter type. That said, how far in advance should we book if at all?
Secondly, I know this has been asked many times, but any advice for booking a tour with Malcolm Miller?
Many thanks --
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 2 Paris Under Seige...
- 3 visa appointment experience
- 4 First Trip to Europe!
- 5 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 6 Rue des Rosiers
- 7 Brief trip report Naples
- 8 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 9 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 10 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 11 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 12 What to take to Germany
- 13 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 14 Malta - 4 days before Cristmas
- 15 Scotland Trip
- 16 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 17 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 18 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 19 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 20 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 21 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 22 Which Heathrow Airport Car Service Would You Use?
- 23 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 24 4 week trip Turkey
- 25 Holiday in Austria