I'm planning a day trip to Chartres when I am in Paris in May. My research seems to indicate that the train are commuter type. That said, how far in advance should we book if at all?
Secondly, I know this has been asked many times, but any advice for booking a tour with Malcolm Miller?
Many thanks --
Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scottland for a day!
- 2 First ever europe trip
- 3 A guide to Madrid
- 4 Best Tours of Europe
- 5 England, Paris itinerary help
- 6 Where to stay in Bilbao and best way to get to airport.
- 7 Five weeks in Portugal - Does this route make sense?
- 8 Euro Travel Quiz # 41 - Food for Thought!
- 9 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 10 Best london location to stay?
- 11 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 12 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 13 Scotland and northern England
- 14 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 15 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 16 Help me with this trip
- 17 Help me plan a Trip
- 18 Europe first timers
- 19 Germany and Switzerland
- 20 Prague for a week?
- 21 Lyon circular road itinerary help please
- 22 Dolce Far Niente....the sweetness of doing nothing (well almost) in Paris
- 23 International Drivers Permit
- 24 What to see/do in eastern section of Ireland?
- 25 Spain driving trip