I'm planning a day trip to Chartres when I am in Paris in May. My research seems to indicate that the train are commuter type. That said, how far in advance should we book if at all?
Secondly, I know this has been asked many times, but any advice for booking a tour with Malcolm Miller?
Many thanks --
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 pick pockets in Rome
- 2 16 Countries in 30 days
- 3 Best places for Pinchos in Barcelona?
- 4 Amsterdam Bruges London Paris - 11 nights?
- 5 Paris - Public Toilets Are a Changing...
- 6 Seeing the Vatican in Rome
- 7 German train transfer times
- 8 Merces neighborhood, Lisbon
- 9 Rental apartment in Limassol Cyprus
- 10 Venturing even further
- 11 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 12 Phone for GPS in Italy/Europe--T Mobile Simple Choice ? Buy a SIM card?
- 13 The Definitive Guide to Behave Like A Local in Spain
- 14 Paris in April
- 15 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 16 19 day Sicily Oct itinerary --take 2
- 17 8 hour layover at Oslo airport
- 18 Geiranger - Trollstigen
- 19 Norway in a Nutshell from Bergen
- 20 Planning a Trip in Scandinavia
- 21 Transport around Europe
- 22 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 23 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 24 HELP- 4days challenge: Amsterdam + Zaanse.S + D.Haag+ Kinderdijk
- 25 Help! Trains to Brugge from Brussels