A friend and I (we are 24 years old) are planning a Europe trip from September 16th to October 1st of this year. We are spending our last 3 night in Naples and are wanting to do a day trip to Capri.
We want to do a boat tour around the island that includes a visit to the Blue Grotto (if entry is possible that day) and some swimming. We need recommendations though on what length of a tour do you suggest and what boat company? We are planning on taking the ferry over to the island first thing in the morning, as private transfers are out of our price range. Would like to stay under 100 euros per person, but if needed can go higher if you all suggest doing a full day tour.
Any help would be great! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Via del Sale, Italy
- 2 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 3 Italian lakes
- 4 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 5 Cornwall Advice
- 6 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 7 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 8 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 9 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 10 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 11 Andalucia itinerary help
- 12 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 13 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 14 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 15 Nafplio to Hydra
- 16 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 17 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 18 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 19 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 20 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 21 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 22 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 23 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 24 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 25 "Never Mind"