A friend and I (we are 24 years old) are planning a Europe trip from September 16th to October 1st of this year. We are spending our last 3 night in Naples and are wanting to do a day trip to Capri.
We want to do a boat tour around the island that includes a visit to the Blue Grotto (if entry is possible that day) and some swimming. We need recommendations though on what length of a tour do you suggest and what boat company? We are planning on taking the ferry over to the island first thing in the morning, as private transfers are out of our price range. Would like to stay under 100 euros per person, but if needed can go higher if you all suggest doing a full day tour.
Any help would be great! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 2 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 3 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 4 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 5 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 6 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 7 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 8 Sim Card Options
- 9 Greek Islands (small)
- 10 38 Days in Paris
- 11 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK
- 12 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 13 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 14 Day trip ideas
- 15 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 16 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 17 Santorini - Fira/Oia options
- 18 Help with hotels in Santorini
- 19 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 20 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 21 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 22 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 23 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 24 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 25 Itinerary review from a overplanner