We are basing ourselves in sorrento for 4 days. We'd like 1 of those days to be in Capri. I understand we take a ferry to the island. We don't care to shop or eat while we are there. We like walking and love nature. What do u recommend for us? Modest budget family of 5 physically fit (14,14,15 year old teens). The grotto seems too expensive for just a few minutes. Any advice is welcomed!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 2 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 3 London's Must Sights!
- 4 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 5 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 6 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 7 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 8 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 9 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 10 4 days in switzerland
- 11 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 12 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 13 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 14 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 15 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 16 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 17 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 18 Scenic Driving Routes
- 19 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 20 Trip Report Iceland Ring Road in Campervan
- 21 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 22 What is the area around Camaiore like?
- 23 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 24 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 25 My Ring Road experience in Iceland