We are basing ourselves in sorrento for 4 days. We'd like 1 of those days to be in Capri. I understand we take a ferry to the island. We don't care to shop or eat while we are there. We like walking and love nature. What do u recommend for us? Modest budget family of 5 physically fit (14,14,15 year old teens). The grotto seems too expensive for just a few minutes. Any advice is welcomed!
Day trip to Capri
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 2 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 3 Looking for add on city
- 4 Peugeot 107--will my luggage be visible?
- 5 1st time in Spain w/ 3 Children 8years and under - Help with itinery please
- 6 A1 to A12 vs. A14: Which is the easier drive from Sulmona to Mondovi?
- 7 Hiking in the Pyrenees - day trip from Barcelona, no car
- 8 Conference trip to Netherlands; help me plan free time afterward
- 9 Beach along The Seine in Paris
- 10 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 11 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 12 Has anyone traveled on Thalys without a "ticketless" barcode confirmation?
- 13 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 14 FAMILY VACATION, BERLIN.
- 15 Need Accommodation in Versailles
- 16 Pre-paid Visa?
- 17 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 18 Traveling to Italy--Rome, Venice with teens
- 19 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 20 naples & pickpockets
- 21 MXP Best Western to "The Last Supper"
- 22 Prices in Dubrovnik
- 23 Trip to Italy
- 24 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 25 Automatic car rental in Italy: Dollar or Thrifty?