We are basing ourselves in sorrento for 4 days. We'd like 1 of those days to be in Capri. I understand we take a ferry to the island. We don't care to shop or eat while we are there. We like walking and love nature. What do u recommend for us? Modest budget family of 5 physically fit (14,14,15 year old teens). The grotto seems too expensive for just a few minutes. Any advice is welcomed!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 investment make money real
- 2 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 3 Slovenia + Croatia HELP!
- 4 Poland in September
- 5 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 6 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 7 Munich, Germany
- 8 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 9 First Time Europe Trip
- 10 Hostel Advice
- 11 Draining the Canal Saint Martin in Paris
- 12 Rome for a week
- 13 trip to Italy
- 14 Azores - Which Islands to Visit?
- 15 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 16 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 17 Hertz Never Lost
- 18 Hotel Modigliani or Hotel Santa Maria (Rome)
- 19 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 20 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 21 Holiday in Europe
- 22 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 23 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 24 Train from Lille to Delft
- 25 Euro 2016 Football championship