We are basing ourselves in sorrento for 4 days. We'd like 1 of those days to be in Capri. I understand we take a ferry to the island. We don't care to shop or eat while we are there. We like walking and love nature. What do u recommend for us? Modest budget family of 5 physically fit (14,14,15 year old teens). The grotto seems too expensive for just a few minutes. Any advice is welcomed!
Day trip to Capri
- 1 Waltz performances in Stadtpark Vienna
- 2 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 3 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 4 Chambermaid tipping
- 5 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 6 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 7 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 8 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 9 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 10 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 11 Dresden Train Station
- 12 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 13 Italian Lakes gardens
- 14 More help with housing in Puglia
- 15 Spain - Andalucia
- 16 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 17 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 18 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 19 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 20 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 21 London for Christmas
- 22 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 23 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 24 Rome itinerary check over New Years....comments?? suggestions??
- 25 Hotel in belligio, lake Como