We are basing ourselves in sorrento for 4 days. We'd like 1 of those days to be in Capri. I understand we take a ferry to the island. We don't care to shop or eat while we are there. We like walking and love nature. What do u recommend for us? Modest budget family of 5 physically fit (14,14,15 year old teens). The grotto seems too expensive for just a few minutes. Any advice is welcomed!
Day trip to Capri
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 2 EuroRail- Italy vs. Tickets
- 3 Critique my Paris Itinerary
- 4 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 5 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 6 Geneva-recommendation for small hotel, perhaps Old City?
- 7 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 8 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 9 Drone video of the north of the Netherlands
- 10 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 11 Albi/Carcassone
- 12 milan austria
- 13 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 14 Itinerary advice needed-Ring of Kerry vs. Galway area
- 15 Quick Survey for my thesis about online travel services
- 16 Mont St. Michele?
- 17 Need help planning Vilnius-Riga-Tallinn-Helsinki trip
- 18 Alhambra questions
- 19 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 20 Genoa - What are the Must Do's
- 21 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment
- 22 Airbnb
- 23 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 24 International Lhotse Expedition autumn 2015
- 25 London Weekend