We are basing ourselves in sorrento for 4 days. We'd like 1 of those days to be in Capri. I understand we take a ferry to the island. We don't care to shop or eat while we are there. We like walking and love nature. What do u recommend for us? Modest budget family of 5 physically fit (14,14,15 year old teens). The grotto seems too expensive for just a few minutes. Any advice is welcomed!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 2 Best boutique shops for kids within walking distance of Notre Dame?
- 3 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 4 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 5 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 6 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 7 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 8 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 9 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 10 Any special about stockholm (13th or 14th to go Stockholm)?
- 11 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 12 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 13 Iceland Day 5
- 14 Holland/France/Spain
- 15 Scotland Trip
- 16 3 seniors to do Scotland
- 17 Montenegro in September
- 18 3 week stay in Scotland
- 19 Paris, France
- 20 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 21 sfo to europe
- 22 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 23 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 24 A Walk in Tuscany, New Places to Discover, & A Life Time of memories
- 25 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?