We are basing ourselves in sorrento for 4 days. We'd like 1 of those days to be in Capri. I understand we take a ferry to the island. We don't care to shop or eat while we are there. We like walking and love nature. What do u recommend for us? Modest budget family of 5 physically fit (14,14,15 year old teens). The grotto seems too expensive for just a few minutes. Any advice is welcomed!
Day trip to Capri
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 2 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 3 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 4 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 5 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 6 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 7 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 8 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 9 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 10 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 11 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 12 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 13 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 14 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 15 Five nights in Extremadura
- 16 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 17 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 18 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 19 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 20 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 21 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 22 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 23 Stonehenge and Bath
- 24 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 25 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget