We are basing ourselves in sorrento for 4 days. We'd like 1 of those days to be in Capri. I understand we take a ferry to the island. We don't care to shop or eat while we are there. We like walking and love nature. What do u recommend for us? Modest budget family of 5 physically fit (14,14,15 year old teens). The grotto seems too expensive for just a few minutes. Any advice is welcomed!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bernese Oberland
- 2 Geeks : Yahoo Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540 :6830 YAHOO MAIL D*J
- 3 TIM in FCO - update
- 4 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 5 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 6 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 7 Life's most embarrassing moments
- 8 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 9 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 10 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 11 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 12 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 13 Couscous
- 14 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 15 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 16 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 17 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 18 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 19 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 20 Cartagena Spain
- 21 Snowmobile tracks in Lapland
- 22 Trip to Switzerland
- 23 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 24 Itinery help Crete
- 25 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA