We are basing ourselves in sorrento for 4 days. We'd like 1 of those days to be in Capri. I understand we take a ferry to the island. We don't care to shop or eat while we are there. We like walking and love nature. What do u recommend for us? Modest budget family of 5 physically fit (14,14,15 year old teens). The grotto seems too expensive for just a few minutes. Any advice is welcomed!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Couscous
- 2 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 3 Cartagena Spain
- 4 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 5 3 nights in Madrid
- 6 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 7 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 8 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 9 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 10 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA
- 11 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 12 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 13 Help with Ireland Trip
- 14 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 15 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 16 Exchange ZAR in Turkey
- 17 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 18 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 19 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 20 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 21 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 22 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 23 Cappadocia in June
- 24 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 25 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France