We are basing ourselves in sorrento for 4 days. We'd like 1 of those days to be in Capri. I understand we take a ferry to the island. We don't care to shop or eat while we are there. We like walking and love nature. What do u recommend for us? Modest budget family of 5 physically fit (14,14,15 year old teens). The grotto seems too expensive for just a few minutes. Any advice is welcomed!
Day trip to Capri
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 2 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 3 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 4 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 5 London and Where Else in late December?
- 6 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 7 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice
- 8 Greece-carhire-ferries.
- 9 London - Site List Triage -
- 10 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 11 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 12 Driving from Delphi to Nafplion
- 13 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 14 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 15 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 16 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 17 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 18 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 19 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 20 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 21 A Superb 8 Days in Dresden
- 22 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 23 Southern Ireland Help
- 24 Bologna tips
- 25 Electronic plug adapter for Italy