We are basing ourselves in sorrento for 4 days. We'd like 1 of those days to be in Capri. I understand we take a ferry to the island. We don't care to shop or eat while we are there. We like walking and love nature. What do u recommend for us? Modest budget family of 5 physically fit (14,14,15 year old teens). The grotto seems too expensive for just a few minutes. Any advice is welcomed!
Day trip to Capri
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 2 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 3 Fun, free language website
- 4 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 5 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 6 Bike touring in France
- 7 Does this sound feasible?
- 8 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 9 Tour Group Operators
- 10 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 11 I'm in a funk
- 12 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 13 Where to stay in Naples, Italy
- 14 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 15 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 16 Hotel Millesime or Hotel des Marronniers or Hotel du Danube
- 17 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 18 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 19 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 20 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 21 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 22 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 23 Recs for Dublin B&B?
- 24 BMW European Delivery program
- 25 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD