We are basing ourselves in sorrento for 4 days. We'd like 1 of those days to be in Capri. I understand we take a ferry to the island. We don't care to shop or eat while we are there. We like walking and love nature. What do u recommend for us? Modest budget family of 5 physically fit (14,14,15 year old teens). The grotto seems too expensive for just a few minutes. Any advice is welcomed!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice to the Lakes, by car or train?
- 2 Mallorca for 9 nights-best home base?
- 3 Spain/Renfe
- 4 My final Prague itinerary
- 5 Itinerary help: Switzerland / Italy in August
- 6 WiFi in France
- 7 First time in Italy / Advice in Tuscan destinations
- 8 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 9 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 10 Valencia Spain
- 11 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 12 Southern France Small Towns for Expat Retirement
- 13 I'm 18. Am I too young to backpack through Europe?
- 14 Warsaw/Krakow other lovely towns?
- 15 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 16 September Honeymoon advice (Paris, Switzerland and Italy)
- 17 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 18 Italian coastal area Genoa and south--low key, active, scenic
- 19 Best Greek Island
- 20 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 21 Make your Mother’s Day celebration grander with flowers and gifts
- 22 Best neighborhood for apartment in Lisbon?
- 23 Paris to Bordeaux
- 24 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 25 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?