We are basing ourselves in sorrento for 4 days. We'd like 1 of those days to be in Capri. I understand we take a ferry to the island. We don't care to shop or eat while we are there. We like walking and love nature. What do u recommend for us? Modest budget family of 5 physically fit (14,14,15 year old teens). The grotto seems too expensive for just a few minutes. Any advice is welcomed!
Day trip to Capri
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Months in Europe (25 April - 24 July 2015)
- 2 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 3 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 4 Question about Liberation Day in the Netherlands
- 5 Olive Oil
- 6 Italian itinerary ~ 28 days - review and assistance
- 7 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 8 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 9 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 10 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 11 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 12 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 13 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 14 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 15 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 16 Ortisei and Castelrotto trip report
- 17 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 18 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 19 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 20 Italy tours
- 21 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 22 We have no idea where to go!
- 23 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 24 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 25 Portugal and Spain itinerary help -- 11 days in the end of Nov. 2014