We are basing ourselves in sorrento for 4 days. We'd like 1 of those days to be in Capri. I understand we take a ferry to the island. We don't care to shop or eat while we are there. We like walking and love nature. What do u recommend for us? Modest budget family of 5 physically fit (14,14,15 year old teens). The grotto seems too expensive for just a few minutes. Any advice is welcomed!
Day trip to Capri
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 2 Schengen Visa Rules
- 3 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 4 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 5 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 6 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 7 Small Towns Spain(Catalonia,LaRioja,Navarra,Basque)w/ trip to Bordeaux
- 8 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 9 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 10 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 11 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 12 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 13 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 14 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 15 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 16 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 17 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 18 Is my plan ok
- 19 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 20 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 21 5 Observations About Paris
- 22 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 23 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 24 Southern Spain
- 25 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany