We are basing ourselves in sorrento for 4 days. We'd like 1 of those days to be in Capri. I understand we take a ferry to the island. We don't care to shop or eat while we are there. We like walking and love nature. What do u recommend for us? Modest budget family of 5 physically fit (14,14,15 year old teens). The grotto seems too expensive for just a few minutes. Any advice is welcomed!
Day trip to Capri
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 2 venice, italy
- 3 Rocamaxour
- 4 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 5 construction near Shangri-La Paris or Le Royal Monceau Paris?
- 6 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 7 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 8 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 9 Home Base in Belgium
- 10 Greece after the Vote
- 11 April in Madrid
- 12 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 13 Big and little towns of Europe
- 14 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 15 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 16 Navigo Decouverte
- 17 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 18 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 19 Trip Report -- Spain and Portugal, 2014
- 20 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 21 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 22 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 23 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 24 Which Florence hotel?
- 25 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?