We are basing ourselves in sorrento for 4 days. We'd like 1 of those days to be in Capri. I understand we take a ferry to the island. We don't care to shop or eat while we are there. We like walking and love nature. What do u recommend for us? Modest budget family of 5 physically fit (14,14,15 year old teens). The grotto seems too expensive for just a few minutes. Any advice is welcomed!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our first trip to Europe
- 2 Amsterdam & Paris in peak season
- 3 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 4 Japan or Italy next spring
- 5 Must do/see in Rome
- 6 Classic authors other than Joyce?
- 7 One night between Marseille and St.Remy?
- 8 Winery tours
- 9 French ATC strike lifted
- 10 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 11 Help - Fly back from Rome or Milan?
- 12 Interlaken vs. Lucern vs. Zurich
- 13 Drumroll....I finally decided on a Roman Hotel!
- 14 South of France - a big place... looking for advice!
- 15 Puglia, where to stay for 8 days or so
- 16 Swiss Bernese Regional Pass - Part way OK, then rest of way pay?
- 17 U K Shelves Ambitious Rail Improvements
- 18 Seeking help on my 12 days trip from Switzerland to Austria
- 19 Reserving Trains During the Off-Season
- 20 Bluebells and Blackfaced Sheep on the Single Track Roads of Scotland
- 21 Texans Take a Tour
- 22 Tales of the Texas Two; or, Ladies in London
- 23 London for work Paris for play!
- 24 Iceland - a brief trip report
- 25 Bed & Breakfast in Paris for one night