We are basing ourselves in sorrento for 4 days. We'd like 1 of those days to be in Capri. I understand we take a ferry to the island. We don't care to shop or eat while we are there. We like walking and love nature. What do u recommend for us? Modest budget family of 5 physically fit (14,14,15 year old teens). The grotto seems too expensive for just a few minutes. Any advice is welcomed!
Day trip to Capri
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 2 More time in Colmar/Strasbourg vs a day for Reims or Chartes
- 3 A week in spain
- 4 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 5 One night somewhere between Zurich and Geneva
- 6 Family trip to France with kids
- 7 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 8 Where to honeymoon in Southern France and Northern Italy?
- 9 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 10 Help - Train: Florence to Salerno & Ferry: Salerno to Positano
- 11 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 12 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 13 Looking for Decent Beach near Marseille, France
- 14 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 15 Time to get lowest airfare to Norway
- 16 Please help me plan my trip!
- 17 Medieval Dinner other than Bunratty
- 18 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 19 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 20 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 21 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 22 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 23 Car Rental in Iceland
- 24 Backpacking Europe (3-4 Weeks)
- 25 Transposed names on TGV tickets