I'm visiting my daughter in London over Christmas and we're taking a day trip to Bristol. Being a money conscious student, she's suggested taking a bus. I wonder if a train would be more scenic. I'll only be there 10 days so I want to enjoy (read: ahhh) as much as I can.
Any thoughts on train vs. bus?
And if you'd like to chime in with any ideas about London during Christmas or a day in Bristol, please feel free!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Assist: Tec*h SUPP0RT NORTON CONTACT 1:8OO:681:72O8 NORTON 24*7
- 2 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 3 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 4 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 5 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 6 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 7 Vatican tour
- 8 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 9 Day in Capri
- 10 alcazar question and seville advice
- 11 TSA Precheck
- 12 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 13 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 14 First visit to London
- 15 Paris travel help
- 16 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 17 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 18 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 19 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 20 Rome hotel
- 21 Villa in Italy
- 22 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 23 Help me make this possible!
- 24 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 25 Best Barcelona neighborhood