I'm visiting my daughter in London over Christmas and we're taking a day trip to Bristol. Being a money conscious student, she's suggested taking a bus. I wonder if a train would be more scenic. I'll only be there 10 days so I want to enjoy (read: ahhh) as much as I can.
Any thoughts on train vs. bus?
And if you'd like to chime in with any ideas about London during Christmas or a day in Bristol, please feel free!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 2 Which city am i likely to see more skin in? Athens/Prague or Vienna
- 3 Dublin Leap Card
- 4 Vatican City questions
- 5 3 weeks - Helsinki-Tallinn-Riga-Vilnius - Aug/Sept.
- 6 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 7 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 8 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 9 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 10 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 11 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 12 Piedmont as a destination
- 13 dinner jackets
- 14 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 15 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 16 Garda Land
- 17 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 18 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 19 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 20 2 weeks Europe trip
- 21 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 22 Booked intercity Flight, Confirmation misplaced
- 23 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 24 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 25 Cordoba Overnight?