Hi - I am trying to find a company that will do a day trip to Bosnia from Zagreb, Croatia. I am attending a photography workshop in Zagreb in September and my husband wants to do some day trips while I am in class. We were trying to find info on tour companies that will do this or if there is reliable transportation to Bosnia from Zagreb (specifically the city of Banja Luka).
Day Trip to Bosnia from Zagreb
View all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 2 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 3 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 4 Naples on Christmas Eve--Beluga Bar or George's?
- 5 Prague - must see
- 6 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 7 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 8 Spain - Andalucia
- 9 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 10 Car in Prague
- 11 Euro Train
- 12 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 13 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 14 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 15 Need info on smoking in Dijon area
- 16 Lucerne & Zurich
- 17 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 18 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 19 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 20 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 21 Place to propose
- 22 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 23 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 24 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 25 Revised itinerary needs approval