Hi - I am trying to find a company that will do a day trip to Bosnia from Zagreb, Croatia. I am attending a photography workshop in Zagreb in September and my husband wants to do some day trips while I am in class. We were trying to find info on tour companies that will do this or if there is reliable transportation to Bosnia from Zagreb (specifically the city of Banja Luka).
Day Trip to Bosnia from Zagreb
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Overnight in London - Hotel Recs?
- 2 Vatican Museum tour guide
- 3 Stay in Venice
- 4 Teen Mens Fashion/Apparel?
- 5 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 6 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 7 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 8 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 9 Itinerary help: St. Remy / Marseille / Nice then? end in Milan
- 10 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 11 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 12 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 13 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 14 Questions for Paris residents
- 15 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 16 Mont St. Michele?
- 17 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 18 Croatia, Greece and Turkey
- 19 Brittany and Normandy coast
- 20 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 21 Venice - apartment??????
- 22 12 days in italy help
- 23 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 24 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 25 Is Easter week 2015 too early for Keukenhof garden?