Hi - I am trying to find a company that will do a day trip to Bosnia from Zagreb, Croatia. I am attending a photography workshop in Zagreb in September and my husband wants to do some day trips while I am in class. We were trying to find info on tour companies that will do this or if there is reliable transportation to Bosnia from Zagreb (specifically the city of Banja Luka).
Day Trip to Bosnia from Zagreb
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 guide through cities of Europe using stories
- 2 Crazy Trying to Rent a Car
- 3 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 4 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 5 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 6 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 7 Mama Mia Italy!
- 8 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 9 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 10 3 weeks in Europe
- 11 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 12 Paris: Citypharma Du Four Bonaparte - a Trader Joe's for Beauty Items...
- 13 Bike touring in France
- 14 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 15 Areas Similar to Galway?
- 16 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 17 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 18 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 19 Visiting Verona Arena during the day
- 20 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 21 Eating in University cafeterias
- 22 Does this sound feasible?
- 23 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 24 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 25 Sicily 4-6 weeks