Hi - I am trying to find a company that will do a day trip to Bosnia from Zagreb, Croatia. I am attending a photography workshop in Zagreb in September and my husband wants to do some day trips while I am in class. We were trying to find info on tour companies that will do this or if there is reliable transportation to Bosnia from Zagreb (specifically the city of Banja Luka).
Day Trip to Bosnia from Zagreb
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 2 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 3 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 4 Lofoten ferry
- 5 Do unused RATP tickets expire?
- 6 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 7 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 8 SIM card for eastern europe
- 9 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 10 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 11 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 12 European Jazz Festivals (2015)?
- 13 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 14 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 15 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 16 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 17 men's shoes spain
- 18 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 19 Unique Venice Activity
- 20 Traveling in France by train
- 21 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 22 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 23 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 24 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 25 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?