Hi - I am trying to find a company that will do a day trip to Bosnia from Zagreb, Croatia. I am attending a photography workshop in Zagreb in September and my husband wants to do some day trips while I am in class. We were trying to find info on tour companies that will do this or if there is reliable transportation to Bosnia from Zagreb (specifically the city of Banja Luka).
Day Trip to Bosnia from Zagreb
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel in Ireland in July 2015
- 2 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 3 UK passport renewal from O'seas.
- 4 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?
- 5 Two Twentysomethings in Central Europe ITINERARY
- 6 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 7 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Barcelona and San Sebastian
- 8 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 9 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 10 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 11 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 12 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 13 Arctic Circle in December
- 14 Catalonia
- 15 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 16 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 17 Macarons!
- 18 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 19 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 20 7 days in Portugal-itinerary help
- 21 Sammezzano update
- 22 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 23 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 24 ideas for Portugal please
- 25 Rome - A Couple of Questions