Hi - I am trying to find a company that will do a day trip to Bosnia from Zagreb, Croatia. I am attending a photography workshop in Zagreb in September and my husband wants to do some day trips while I am in class. We were trying to find info on tour companies that will do this or if there is reliable transportation to Bosnia from Zagreb (specifically the city of Banja Luka).
Day Trip to Bosnia from Zagreb
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 2 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 3 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 4 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 5 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 6 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 7 Ireland: Which region and where to go? (1st timer)
- 8 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 9 London Trip Travel
- 10 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 11 I dream of Europe
- 12 Weekend in Norfolk
- 13 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 14 St Germain
- 15 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 16 Cotswold Churches
- 17 Autumn in Paris
- 18 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 19 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 20 Norway 2014
- 21 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 22 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 23 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 24 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 25 Off-Beat Day Trip from London: Chatham, Isle of Sheppey, Rochester...