We are stayig in London for a week and want to travel out to Bath for a day. We are a family of 5, relying on public transport. What's the best and cheapest way to do this?
Day trip to Bath
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cookware in France
- 2 Train from Barcelona-Saints to Estacio de Franca
- 3 Powerscourt OR Glendalough?
- 4 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 5 Ireland train system: first class??
- 6 Anciet Brits Were Cannibals
- 7 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 8 Taormina & Mt Etna
- 9 9 days in switzerland
- 10 Restaurants in San Sebastian
- 11 Barcelona and places around
- 12 Help for Last 3 days in Ireland!! One of these days is Dublin!!
- 13 700 die off Italian coast in boat accident.
- 14 hotel near Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen
- 15 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 16 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 17 apartment
- 18 Areas to avoid as a person of color?
- 19 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 20 Brontë Bicentenaries - plans unveiled starting 2016
- 21 Wine tour in Chianti
- 22 Three weeks in Italy with a two-year old
- 23 travel in Spain or France from Barcelona or Madrid
- 24 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 25 Minimum age to rent a hotel or hostel room