Hi I am traveling to London next May and would like to do a day trip that covers Stonehenge, Bath and Lacock. How do I go about this and is it possible? Where do I start? It would be my last day as my flight leaves at noon then next day, should I stay overnight somewhere and go to the airport the next day? Any advice would be great! Thank you!
Day trip to Bath and Stonehenge
- 1 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 2 Paris to Nice or to Cassis on september?
- 3 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 4 Best area to stay in Rome
- 5 Am I too fat too travel?
- 6 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 7 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 8 Confirm these things before you book yourself at B&B accommodation.
- 9 Day trip or 1 night in Paris from London (w 7y/o & visiting Disney)
- 10 Trip Report: 10 day trip (with lots of pictures!)
- 11 Paris Ticket t+
- 12 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 13 Positano: hotel recommendations needed!
- 14 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 15 convenient hotel in rome for one nignt before heading south
- 16 Finding Somene to Share the Cost of Car Rental with Driver to Tour Southern Tusacany in Mid Oct 2013
- 17 river cruise choice
- 18 Rental Car Pick-Up near Beaune
- 19 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 20 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 21 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 22 Train Passes
- 23 Rome apartment
- 24 First time going to Europe. Flying into Dublin...
- 25 July reservations for County Kerry?