We will arrive in Rome, pick up the car, drive to Tuscany for a week, then Florence three days, train to Rome three days. Don't want to be redundant with questions but is it possible to drive our friends to AC.....from our base in Tuscany. I was blessed enough several years ago to see AC I would love my friends to see it. We are going in 2nd week in September so would hope that traffic would be lighter. We have our villa for a week, it would not be so practical but would it be more doable to pack a little overnight bag and spend the night.......thanks
Day trip to AC - too much?
- 1 Almalfi in Late March??
- 2 Taxi Paris to Versailles
- 3 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 4 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 5 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 6 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 7 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 8 French Riviera Overview
- 9 ROME itinerary suggestions
- 10 Florence, Capri and Amalfi
- 11 Ireland/UK trip ideas for Late July
- 12 Foggia Day Trip
- 13 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 14 Barcelona - 7 Portes Restaurant
- 15 Scenic train Milan - Paris
- 16 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 17 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 18 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 19 London at Xmas
- 20 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 21 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 22 Rail question 1st class and 2nd class
- 23 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 24 Trip to London
- 25 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels