We will be in Copenhagen the end of June. We will pick up our rental car near Tivoli gardens at 8:30am after three days in Copenhagen. We will spend the first day trip heading north to Kronburg Slot and Fredericksborg slot. We will return to our hotel in Copenhagen that night before heading to Aero Island for the next two nights. We will visit Roskilde along the way to Aero island
My questions are these:
Is there a preferred route for heading north out of the city?
Autoroute is sending me north on Vester Farimagsgade.
Is driving through the city a nightmare, like in other big cities?
Is there a preferred route for heading north to the slots?
Is 19 better or is it a pretty drive along the 152?
Is there anything else of interest in that area or will visiting the two castles take the day?
Thanks for your help,
Day trip out of Copenhagen
- 1 Hotel in belligio, lake Como
- 2 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 3 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 4 Dresden Train Station
- 5 Chambermaid tipping
- 6 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 7 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 8 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 9 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 10 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 11 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 12 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 13 London for Christmas
- 14 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 15 River cruises
- 16 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 17 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 18 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 19 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 20 More help with housing in Puglia
- 21 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 22 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 23 7 days in Andalucia
- 24 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 25 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain