We will be in Copenhagen the end of June. We will pick up our rental car near Tivoli gardens at 8:30am after three days in Copenhagen. We will spend the first day trip heading north to Kronburg Slot and Fredericksborg slot. We will return to our hotel in Copenhagen that night before heading to Aero Island for the next two nights. We will visit Roskilde along the way to Aero island
My questions are these:
Is there a preferred route for heading north out of the city?
Autoroute is sending me north on Vester Farimagsgade.
Is driving through the city a nightmare, like in other big cities?
Is there a preferred route for heading north to the slots?
Is 19 better or is it a pretty drive along the 152?
Is there anything else of interest in that area or will visiting the two castles take the day?
Thanks for your help,
Day trip out of Copenhagen
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 2 What to wear
- 3 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Andalucia, Morocco
- 4 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 5 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 6 3 weeks in Europe
- 7 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 8 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 9 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 10 Last minute Bordeaux restaurant suggestions - for 4/26-4/28
- 11 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 12 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 13 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 14 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 15 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 16 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 17 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 18 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 19 Daytrip From istanbul: IZNIK (NICEA)
- 20 Ireland Southwest
- 21 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 22 Car Rental in Iceland
- 23 London neighborhood suggestions
- 24 London, Liverpool, Scotland Itinerary
- 25 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)