We will be in Copenhagen the end of June. We will pick up our rental car near Tivoli gardens at 8:30am after three days in Copenhagen. We will spend the first day trip heading north to Kronburg Slot and Fredericksborg slot. We will return to our hotel in Copenhagen that night before heading to Aero Island for the next two nights. We will visit Roskilde along the way to Aero island
My questions are these:
Is there a preferred route for heading north out of the city?
Autoroute is sending me north on Vester Farimagsgade.
Is driving through the city a nightmare, like in other big cities?
Is there a preferred route for heading north to the slots?
Is 19 better or is it a pretty drive along the 152?
Is there anything else of interest in that area or will visiting the two castles take the day?
Thanks for your help,
Day trip out of Copenhagen
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 2 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 3 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 4 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 5 2 Weeks in Paris
- 6 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 7 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 8 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 9 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 10 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 11 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 12 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 13 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 14 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 15 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 16 Internet or travel agent?
- 17 Raining in rome
- 18 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 19 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 20 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 21 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 22 Christmas in Munich
- 23 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 24 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 25 Porto area, sights, day trips, areas to stay?