We will be in Copenhagen the end of June. We will pick up our rental car near Tivoli gardens at 8:30am after three days in Copenhagen. We will spend the first day trip heading north to Kronburg Slot and Fredericksborg slot. We will return to our hotel in Copenhagen that night before heading to Aero Island for the next two nights. We will visit Roskilde along the way to Aero island
My questions are these:
Is there a preferred route for heading north out of the city?
Autoroute is sending me north on Vester Farimagsgade.
Is driving through the city a nightmare, like in other big cities?
Is there a preferred route for heading north to the slots?
Is 19 better or is it a pretty drive along the 152?
Is there anything else of interest in that area or will visiting the two castles take the day?
Thanks for your help,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 2 European Cooking Secrets
- 3 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 4 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 5 Verona or Athens?
- 6 Italy or France with a 15 month old in March?
- 7 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 8 Lisbon guided sightseeing tours
- 9 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 10 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 11 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 12 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 13 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 14 Skiing Village or Small Town near Vienna
- 15 Uwaga : koniec = parking fine
- 16 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 17 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 18 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 19 Rome 1st Time - Wish you'd known, tips, unexpected surprises
- 20 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 21 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 22 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 23 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 24 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 25 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.