We will be in Copenhagen the end of June. We will pick up our rental car near Tivoli gardens at 8:30am after three days in Copenhagen. We will spend the first day trip heading north to Kronburg Slot and Fredericksborg slot. We will return to our hotel in Copenhagen that night before heading to Aero Island for the next two nights. We will visit Roskilde along the way to Aero island
My questions are these:
Is there a preferred route for heading north out of the city?
Autoroute is sending me north on Vester Farimagsgade.
Is driving through the city a nightmare, like in other big cities?
Is there a preferred route for heading north to the slots?
Is 19 better or is it a pretty drive along the 152?
Is there anything else of interest in that area or will visiting the two castles take the day?
Thanks for your help,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 2 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 3 Germany-Car or Train
- 4 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions
- 5 SURPRISE TRIP
- 6 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 7 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 8 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 9 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 10 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 11 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 12 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 13 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 14 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 15 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 16 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 17 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 18 thoughts on my itenerary France and Italy
- 19 Valencia Spain
- 20 Europe for Beginners
- 21 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 22 Travel from Barcelona to Dordogne
- 23 Porto, Galicia and Asturias (plus Leon) Hotel recommendations (??)
- 24 13 nights in switzerland
- 25 Best daypack ?