We will be in Copenhagen the end of June. We will pick up our rental car near Tivoli gardens at 8:30am after three days in Copenhagen. We will spend the first day trip heading north to Kronburg Slot and Fredericksborg slot. We will return to our hotel in Copenhagen that night before heading to Aero Island for the next two nights. We will visit Roskilde along the way to Aero island
My questions are these:
Is there a preferred route for heading north out of the city?
Autoroute is sending me north on Vester Farimagsgade.
Is driving through the city a nightmare, like in other big cities?
Is there a preferred route for heading north to the slots?
Is 19 better or is it a pretty drive along the 152?
Is there anything else of interest in that area or will visiting the two castles take the day?
Thanks for your help,
Day trip out of Copenhagen
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 2 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 3 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 4 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 5 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 6 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 7 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 8 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 9 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 10 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 11 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 12 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 13 Dordogne lodging
- 14 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 15 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 16 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 17 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 18 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 19 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina
- 20 Rocamaxour
- 21 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 22 Dordogne markets
- 23 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 24 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 25 which is worse in july - rome or venice?