We will be in Copenhagen the end of June. We will pick up our rental car near Tivoli gardens at 8:30am after three days in Copenhagen. We will spend the first day trip heading north to Kronburg Slot and Fredericksborg slot. We will return to our hotel in Copenhagen that night before heading to Aero Island for the next two nights. We will visit Roskilde along the way to Aero island
My questions are these:
Is there a preferred route for heading north out of the city?
Autoroute is sending me north on Vester Farimagsgade.
Is driving through the city a nightmare, like in other big cities?
Is there a preferred route for heading north to the slots?
Is 19 better or is it a pretty drive along the 152?
Is there anything else of interest in that area or will visiting the two castles take the day?
Thanks for your help,
Day trip out of Copenhagen
- 1 convenient hotel in rome for one nignt before heading south
- 2 Rubles & A River...Yes, We are in Russia
- 3 7 days in Turkey - itinerary help please!
- 4 Palio Parking
- 5 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 6 Kids, drugs, and overnight flights...advice??!!
- 7 Best way to get to national rail station for 7 day paper travel cards?
- 8 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 9 Oxford to Rye
- 10 Alacazar in Sevilla
- 11 restaurants suggestions for verona,venice,florence,and bologna?
- 12 Ideas 1 weeks in Croatia (in and out from Zagreb)
- 13 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 14 Rental Car Pick-Up near Beaune
- 15 Getting from Tuscany to Lauterbrunnen
- 16 italy itinerary for comments
- 17 Italy trains: how to prebook, please?
- 18 Extra screening at immigration
- 19 Florence: Medici Chapel & Basilica di Santa Croce
- 20 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 21 Without a car in the Cote d'Azur
- 22 Am I too fat too travel?
- 23 Hungary and Ukraine Fall 2013
- 24 Istanbul Hotels
- 25 3 week trip Western Turkey