We will be in Copenhagen the end of June. We will pick up our rental car near Tivoli gardens at 8:30am after three days in Copenhagen. We will spend the first day trip heading north to Kronburg Slot and Fredericksborg slot. We will return to our hotel in Copenhagen that night before heading to Aero Island for the next two nights. We will visit Roskilde along the way to Aero island
My questions are these:
Is there a preferred route for heading north out of the city?
Autoroute is sending me north on Vester Farimagsgade.
Is driving through the city a nightmare, like in other big cities?
Is there a preferred route for heading north to the slots?
Is 19 better or is it a pretty drive along the 152?
Is there anything else of interest in that area or will visiting the two castles take the day?
Thanks for your help,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Azores v. north coastal Portugal-Best use of time between Lisbon and Porto
- 2 Last two nights of SW England trip
- 3 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 4 Alitala
- 5 Navigation Decouverte cards never expire; right? Wrong!
- 6 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 7 Copenhagen/Hamburg Trip Report September 2017
- 8 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 9 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 10 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 11 Rome or Venice first
- 12 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 13 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 14 celticmoon, a quick question
- 15 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 16 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 17 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 18 B&B in Ireland
- 19 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 20 Europe First Timers
- 21 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 22 Trains in Italy
- 23 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 24 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 25 3 days in Spain - help where?!