We will be in Copenhagen the end of June. We will pick up our rental car near Tivoli gardens at 8:30am after three days in Copenhagen. We will spend the first day trip heading north to Kronburg Slot and Fredericksborg slot. We will return to our hotel in Copenhagen that night before heading to Aero Island for the next two nights. We will visit Roskilde along the way to Aero island
My questions are these:
Is there a preferred route for heading north out of the city?
Autoroute is sending me north on Vester Farimagsgade.
Is driving through the city a nightmare, like in other big cities?
Is there a preferred route for heading north to the slots?
Is 19 better or is it a pretty drive along the 152?
Is there anything else of interest in that area or will visiting the two castles take the day?
Thanks for your help,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 2 4 days driving holiday to rural North England.
- 3 Where to stay in Italy for a month in Oct/Nov
- 4 One in Paris ... help
- 5 Spain and Portugal for two and a half weeks
- 6 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 7 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 8 Are Munich and Vienna too similar for same trip?
- 9 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 10 Dolomites October 14-18
- 11 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 12 http://www.healthcare24by7.org/gavali-advance-review/
- 13 Sweden, Denmark or Both ? 8 days in Aug
- 14 Seville Itinerary
- 15 Christmas in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 16 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 17 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 18 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 19 Bern, Switzerland: Anything Open on Jan 1st?
- 20 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 21 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 22 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 23 Athens or So. Spain in winter
- 24 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 25 Corsica experts: Where should I spend an extra night?