We will be in Copenhagen the end of June. We will pick up our rental car near Tivoli gardens at 8:30am after three days in Copenhagen. We will spend the first day trip heading north to Kronburg Slot and Fredericksborg slot. We will return to our hotel in Copenhagen that night before heading to Aero Island for the next two nights. We will visit Roskilde along the way to Aero island
My questions are these:
Is there a preferred route for heading north out of the city?
Autoroute is sending me north on Vester Farimagsgade.
Is driving through the city a nightmare, like in other big cities?
Is there a preferred route for heading north to the slots?
Is 19 better or is it a pretty drive along the 152?
Is there anything else of interest in that area or will visiting the two castles take the day?
Thanks for your help,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best boutique shops for kids within walking distance of Notre Dame?
- 2 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 3 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 4 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 5 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 6 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 7 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 8 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 9 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 10 Any special about stockholm (13th or 14th to go Stockholm)?
- 11 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 12 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 13 Iceland Day 5
- 14 Holland/France/Spain
- 15 Scotland Trip
- 16 3 seniors to do Scotland
- 17 Montenegro in September
- 18 3 week stay in Scotland
- 19 Paris, France
- 20 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 21 sfo to europe
- 22 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 23 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 24 A Walk in Tuscany, New Places to Discover, & A Life Time of memories
- 25 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?