We will be staying in Cochem ( at the Villa Villeum) May 29 and 30- realizing it is a German holiday - do we need to make a reservation for the boat trip on the Rhine? Is there a particular line that would be better for the best day trip..... how should all this be done? Thank you! We are looking forward to the last part of our European adventure in May. Melissa
Day trip on the Rhine
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 2 Best london location to stay?
- 3 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 4 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 5 Marry in Venice travel to Florence, Rome, AC, Naples
- 6 Passport stamp in the UK
- 7 Ireland itinerary and accommodations advice?
- 8 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 9 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 10 What's your suggestion ????
- 11 Germany and Switzerland
- 12 SFO - CDG RT$769 ! Jump on it
- 13 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 14 Using magnetic-strip ATM card to withdraw cash from Eurozone ATM
- 15 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 16 Three 3 Day weekends in Ireland!
- 17 Sleeper Coaches Tickets from Krakow to Budapest -- Cheap Sparnight fares
- 18 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 19 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 20 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 21 Paris Accomodation, Which District
- 22 Rauma Train and the Atlantic Ocean Rd worth visiting?
- 23 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 24 Scotland and northern England
- 25 I Have 7 Days for a Portugal DIY