I would appreciate suggestions around day trip from Zurich. Currently, I have Bern in mind. Its a hour from Zurich by train. Any other suggestions would be welcome.
Day trip from Zurich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 2 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 3 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 4 Glasgow - Scotland sans shorbread, bagpipes and kilts.
- 5 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 6 American Express
- 7 Three ferries to Mull
- 8 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 9 Story of the German Christmas star
- 10 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 11 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 12 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 13 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 14 Airport ATMs
- 15 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 16 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 17 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 18 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 19 All Set To Go!!
- 20 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 21 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 22 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 23 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 24 Annecy city-center, long-and-short term parking, 24-hour access.
- 25 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma