I would appreciate suggestions around day trip from Zurich. Currently, I have Bern in mind. Its a hour from Zurich by train. Any other suggestions would be welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 2 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 3 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 4 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 5 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 6 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 7 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 8 2-3 week Europe itinerary - help!
- 9 Airport Transportation
- 10 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 11 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 12 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 13 London is it worth it?
- 14 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 15 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 16 London and Normandy
- 17 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 18 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 19 Transfer from Naples Airport to Positano
- 20 free international phone calls
- 21 France Study Abroad
- 22 Lisbon
- 23 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 24 Storing bags while traveling using Swiss Rail Pass.
- 25 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria