I would appreciate suggestions around day trip from Zurich. Currently, I have Bern in mind. Its a hour from Zurich by train. Any other suggestions would be welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 2 Piedmont as a destination
- 3 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 4 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 5 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 6 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 7 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 8 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 9 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 10 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 11 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 12 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 13 Passport proplems
- 14 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 15 CANNES MONACO EZE
- 16 Itinerary help...
- 17 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 18 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 19 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 20 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 21 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 22 3 weeks Spain w/ 2 kids under 5yrs in October
- 23 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 24 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 25 Thalys ticket, please advice.