This is for 3 adults. They are staying in Zurich for 3 days.
They are doing the following (booked):
Bernina express (Tirano to Zurich)
Day trip to Lucerne
Tour of Zurich.
They have 1 free day. They were thinking of booking a viator tour (http://www.viator.com/tours/Zurich/Jungfraujoch-Top-of-Europe-Day-Trip-from-Zurich/d577-2460JUNG
but since they are very expensive, I wanted to first ask the forum if there is a comparable trip that they can do without viator?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 2 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 3 Ireland travel passport question
- 4 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 5 Croatia transportation question.
- 6 Oxford England Accommodations
- 7 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 8 A Month stay in Southern France
- 9 vienna
- 10 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 11 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 12 Places of interest
- 13 getting to CDG
- 14 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 15 Ireland hotel questions
- 16 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 17 Questions about Polish sights
- 18 Croatia Ferry Help
- 19 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 20 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 21 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 22 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 23 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 24 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 25 Switzerland in November?