This is for 3 adults. They are staying in Zurich for 3 days.
They are doing the following (booked):
Bernina express (Tirano to Zurich)
Day trip to Lucerne
Tour of Zurich.
They have 1 free day. They were thinking of booking a viator tour (http://www.viator.com/tours/Zurich/Jungfraujoch-Top-of-Europe-Day-Trip-from-Zurich/d577-2460JUNG
but since they are very expensive, I wanted to first ask the forum if there is a comparable trip that they can do without viator?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 2 K-Day
- 3 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 4 UK Visa Help
- 5 Cell Phone Question
- 6 Skye to Edinburgh
- 7 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 8 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 9 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 10 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 11 Chime in on Portugal Itineraryy
- 12 Spain in December
- 13 advance tickets?
- 14 Help required with Itinerary
- 15 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 16 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 17 Greek Islands (small)
- 18 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 19 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 20 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 21 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 22 tickets for the Tower's Ceremony of the Keys
- 23 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 24 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 25 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?