My husband and I will be in Vienna in June. One of the days we hope to go to take a side trip to Prague and back to Vienna. I see a tour available on Wednesdays and Fridays, but those days won't work. We could go on Saturday or Monday. Any ideas for the best way to make this trip, have a tour in Prague, and get back to Vienna the same day? I was planning to book a trip to Melk on a separate day.
Day trip from Vienna to Prague and back
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel in Venice
- 2 Day trip from London to Paris
- 3 Day trips
- 4 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 5 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 6 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 7 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 8 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 9 Europe in 21 days
- 10 How to change college, after obtaining French visa?
- 11 A drive in Europe
- 12 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 13 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 14 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 15 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 16 nearby cities to london
- 17 Honeymoon Villa rental - Santorini or Mykonos
- 18 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 19 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 20 Swiss rail passes
- 21 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 22 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 23 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 24 Augsburg with kids
- 25 train to Vernon France