My husband and I will be in Vienna in June. One of the days we hope to go to take a side trip to Prague and back to Vienna. I see a tour available on Wednesdays and Fridays, but those days won't work. We could go on Saturday or Monday. Any ideas for the best way to make this trip, have a tour in Prague, and get back to Vienna the same day? I was planning to book a trip to Melk on a separate day.
Day trip from Vienna to Prague and back
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 2 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 3 River Cruise: MS Amadeus Elegant- Reserve with Caution
- 4 Passport Delays
- 5 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 6 My final (hopefully) Dresden Itinerary for Review
- 7 "Compartment" vs "Saloon Carriage" in 2nd class: Salzburg to Venice?
- 8 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 9 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 10 TGV Train Tickets/Passes
- 11 first family trip to Switzerland
- 12 Spending money in Italy?
- 13 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 14 Normandy in October
- 15 Itinerary for 11 day trip to France
- 16 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 17 a hostel in Moscow, Russia
- 18 Anybody in Amalfi right now? Weather?
- 19 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 20 Paris in October solo - potpourri of questions
- 21 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 22 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 23 Train from Copenhagen to Stockholm; Best site to book and when?
- 24 Stockholm Metro Stations
- 25 Crazy Trying to Rent a Car