My husband and I will be in Vienna in June. One of the days we hope to go to take a side trip to Prague and back to Vienna. I see a tour available on Wednesdays and Fridays, but those days won't work. We could go on Saturday or Monday. Any ideas for the best way to make this trip, have a tour in Prague, and get back to Vienna the same day? I was planning to book a trip to Melk on a separate day.
Day trip from Vienna to Prague and back
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andaluzia - where to stay in Seville and Malaga?
- 2 Istanbul Itinerary
- 3 Half Day tours with Alla Tour Company
- 4 Germany and Poland Itinerary - Would appreciate feedback
- 5 Bologna tips
- 6 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 7 Edinburgh - outings?
- 8 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 9 London and Where Else in late December?
- 10 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 11 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 12 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 13 What to wear
- 14 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 15 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 16 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 17 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 18 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 19 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 20 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 21 Madrid and London
- 22 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 23 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 24 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 25 Electronic plug adapter for Italy