My husband and I will be in Vienna in June. One of the days we hope to go to take a side trip to Prague and back to Vienna. I see a tour available on Wednesdays and Fridays, but those days won't work. We could go on Saturday or Monday. Any ideas for the best way to make this trip, have a tour in Prague, and get back to Vienna the same day? I was planning to book a trip to Melk on a separate day.
Day trip from Vienna to Prague and back
- 1 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 2 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 3 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 4 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 5 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 6 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 7 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 8 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
- 9 Where to take parents in Italy?
- 10 Which tour company would be best?
- 11 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 12 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 13 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 14 florence hotel
- 15 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 16 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 17 Conil de la Frontera, Spain
- 18 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 19 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 20 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 21 Train - rental car - Cortona
- 22 My Journey Through Europe
- 23 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 24 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 25 Easyjet luggage/ baggage