I will be spending 4 nights in Vienna in the month of June. I am interested to visit Bratislava as well as Budapest while I am there. any suggestions on the best transfer options? would it be better if I visit these two cities on a one go or if I split it into two different days?
I will have only 3 and 1/2 day in Vienna (1/2 day on my arrival day + 3 full day). At the end of my stay in Vienna, I will be flying on the morning flight to Zurich.
Thanks for your help.
day-trip from Vienna to Bratislava and Budapest. is it possible?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 2 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 3 England and Scotland
- 4 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 5 Air pollution in Paris
- 6 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 7 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 8 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 9 tulips in the Netherland
- 10 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 11 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 12 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 13 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 14 French open
- 15 Trains in Italy
- 16 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 17 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 18 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 19 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 20 Azores
- 21 Azores
- 22 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 23 Dublin to Armagh?
- 24 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 25 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"