I will be spending 4 nights in Vienna in the month of June. I am interested to visit Bratislava as well as Budapest while I am there. any suggestions on the best transfer options? would it be better if I visit these two cities on a one go or if I split it into two different days?
I will have only 3 and 1/2 day in Vienna (1/2 day on my arrival day + 3 full day). At the end of my stay in Vienna, I will be flying on the morning flight to Zurich.
Thanks for your help.
day-trip from Vienna to Bratislava and Budapest. is it possible?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Welcome
- 2 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 3 one last portugal car rental question
- 4 Train: Bordeaux to San Sebastian
- 5 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 6 Day trip from London to Paris
- 7 Prague - Tram #22
- 8 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 9 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 10 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 11 RentalCars.com: Is it a reliable company?
- 12 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 13 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 14 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 15 hotels in Seville
- 16 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 17 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 18 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 19 A drive in Europe
- 20 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 21 nearby cities to london
- 22 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 23 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 24 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 25 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?