I will be spending 4 nights in Vienna in the month of June. I am interested to visit Bratislava as well as Budapest while I am there. any suggestions on the best transfer options? would it be better if I visit these two cities on a one go or if I split it into two different days?
I will have only 3 and 1/2 day in Vienna (1/2 day on my arrival day + 3 full day). At the end of my stay in Vienna, I will be flying on the morning flight to Zurich.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 2 Travel help
- 3 European Cooking Secrets
- 4 Italy's central lakes!
- 5 20 Days in Europe
- 6 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 7 Live music or Theater over Christmas and New Years?
- 8 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 9 BEWARE of EUROCAR
- 10 Europe in late January
- 11 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 12 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 13 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 14 Andalucia in December
- 15 Travel vs. Babies
- 16 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 17 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 18 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 19 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 20 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 21 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 22 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 23 Will you skip Vienna for other city?
- 24 UBER in England
- 25 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
day-trip from Vienna to Bratislava and Budapest. is it possible?