I will be spending 4 nights in Vienna in the month of June. I am interested to visit Bratislava as well as Budapest while I am there. any suggestions on the best transfer options? would it be better if I visit these two cities on a one go or if I split it into two different days?
I will have only 3 and 1/2 day in Vienna (1/2 day on my arrival day + 3 full day). At the end of my stay in Vienna, I will be flying on the morning flight to Zurich.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 2 Shorts in South of France?
- 3 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 4 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 5 Les Invalides Night Show
- 6 base for Andalucia
- 7 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 8 Taxi or Aeroexpress from Domodedovo Airport to center of Moscow?
- 9 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 10 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 11 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 12 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 13 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 14 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 15 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 16 limousine services - milan - rome
- 17 Regarding Residence Permit
- 18 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 19 Homesaty
- 20 The herbs in pure slim 365
- 21 Great Fare Sale Emirate Air
- 22 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 23 Route des Vins
- 24 Seville: Churches and Convent
- 25 2 days in Florence
day-trip from Vienna to Bratislava and Budapest. is it possible?