I will be spending 4 nights in Vienna in the month of June. I am interested to visit Bratislava as well as Budapest while I am there. any suggestions on the best transfer options? would it be better if I visit these two cities on a one go or if I split it into two different days?
I will have only 3 and 1/2 day in Vienna (1/2 day on my arrival day + 3 full day). At the end of my stay in Vienna, I will be flying on the morning flight to Zurich.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 2 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 3 Cordoba or Granada?
- 4 Early planning for Scotland. Itinerary thoughts?
- 5 Please help with transportation suggestions in Belgium
- 6 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 7 Geneva to Munich
- 8 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 9 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 10 Dachstien Ice Caves
- 11 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 12 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 13 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 14 Europe Trip 22 year olds
- 15 Iceland itinerary help
- 16 16 days loop Venice to Venice
- 17 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 18 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 19 Hertz Never Lost
- 20 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size
- 21 2 Days in Bologna
- 22 Spain student visa/ travel questions
- 23 Southern Spain Recs for Honeymooners?
- 24 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 25 St.Malo Suggestions ?
day-trip from Vienna to Bratislava and Budapest. is it possible?