I will be spending 4 nights in Vienna in the month of June. I am interested to visit Bratislava as well as Budapest while I am there. any suggestions on the best transfer options? would it be better if I visit these two cities on a one go or if I split it into two different days?
I will have only 3 and 1/2 day in Vienna (1/2 day on my arrival day + 3 full day). At the end of my stay in Vienna, I will be flying on the morning flight to Zurich.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trains through Germany
- 2 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 3 tipping
- 4 What clothes?
- 5 Europe Backpacking Itinerary: Feedback Appreciated!
- 6 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 7 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 8 Best location for hotel in Milan for 2 nights
- 9 Paris -?- Rome
- 10 best shopping deals in paris and italy?
- 11 Need advice on Mt. Rigi hike from Lucerne
- 12 A Week In Athens - Trip Report
- 13 Anne Frank House - new entry system advice
- 14 Portugal June
- 15 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 16 Nice-Barcelona-Valencia
- 17 Need help for itineray for Paris, Monaco, Rome, Florence 12 -14 days
- 18 best way to travel from Budapest airport
- 19 Greek ferry tickets and seat options
- 20 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 21 Do we need a car?
- 22 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 23 Advice about Naples?
- 24 Last minute change to include Chester: should I?
- 25 3 days in Provence - Avignon, Arles, Aix, and the smaller Luberon Villages
day-trip from Vienna to Bratislava and Budapest. is it possible?