I will be spending 4 nights in Vienna in the month of June. I am interested to visit Bratislava as well as Budapest while I am there. any suggestions on the best transfer options? would it be better if I visit these two cities on a one go or if I split it into two different days?
I will have only 3 and 1/2 day in Vienna (1/2 day on my arrival day + 3 full day). At the end of my stay in Vienna, I will be flying on the morning flight to Zurich.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 2 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 3 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 4 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 5 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 6 Trip to Rome
- 7 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 8 Culinary scene in Vienna, Austria
- 9 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 10 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 11 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 12 Buying Train Tickets to and from Prague
- 13 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 14 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 15 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 16 Help required with Itinerary
- 17 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 18 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 19 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 20 Can i camp anywhere in Iceland?
- 21 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 22 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 23 Exchange: pros & cons?
- 24 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 25 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
day-trip from Vienna to Bratislava and Budapest. is it possible?