I will be spending 4 nights in Vienna in the month of June. I am interested to visit Bratislava as well as Budapest while I am there. any suggestions on the best transfer options? would it be better if I visit these two cities on a one go or if I split it into two different days?
I will have only 3 and 1/2 day in Vienna (1/2 day on my arrival day + 3 full day). At the end of my stay in Vienna, I will be flying on the morning flight to Zurich.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 2 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 3 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 4 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 5 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 6 Italian lakes
- 7 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 8 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 9 What do after Bernia Express?
- 10 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 11 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 12 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 13 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 14 HP Laptop is giving me so much trouble what I do?
- 15 Walking itinerary in England?
- 16 Rouen Tour Companies
- 17 Best way to learn a foreign language?
- 18 No Periods in British Written English!
- 19 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 20 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 21 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 22 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 23 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 24 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 25 Self drive tour companies
day-trip from Vienna to Bratislava and Budapest. is it possible?