I will be spending 4 nights in Vienna in the month of June. I am interested to visit Bratislava as well as Budapest while I am there. any suggestions on the best transfer options? would it be better if I visit these two cities on a one go or if I split it into two different days?
I will have only 3 and 1/2 day in Vienna (1/2 day on my arrival day + 3 full day). At the end of my stay in Vienna, I will be flying on the morning flight to Zurich.
Thanks for your help.
day-trip from Vienna to Bratislava and Budapest. is it possible?
- 1 Golden Sands Bulgaria online guide
- 2 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 3 Don't slight Bruges
- 4 Lucerne where to stay
- 5 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 6 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 7 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 8 BULGARIA/GOLDEN SANDS/BALKAN HOLIDAYS
- 9 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 10 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 11 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 12 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!
- 13 Rome's night of the museums 18 May 2013
- 14 Travel in Spain
- 15 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 16 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 17 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 18 Gothenburg or Aarhus?
- 19 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....
- 20 Torun and Zamosc similar?
- 21 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 22 I Need To Vent!
- 23 France: CDG to Beaune
- 24 Athens licensed tour guide
- 25 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist