I will be spending 4 nights in Vienna in the month of June. I am interested to visit Bratislava as well as Budapest while I am there. any suggestions on the best transfer options? would it be better if I visit these two cities on a one go or if I split it into two different days?
I will have only 3 and 1/2 day in Vienna (1/2 day on my arrival day + 3 full day). At the end of my stay in Vienna, I will be flying on the morning flight to Zurich.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 럭키레이스【际【UKE82。ZE。AM】际】럭키레이스럭키레이스
- 2 엔젤벳【下【UKE82。ZE。AM】下】엔젤벳엔젤벳
- 3 Switzerland
- 4 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 5 4 days itinerary for France
- 6 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 7 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 8 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 9 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 10 If you had to choose one......
- 11 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 12 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 13 Spanish Language Immersion for young teenager in SPAIN
- 14 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 15 HELP PLEASE! Skiing in Zermatt this March
- 16 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 17 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 18 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 19 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 20 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 21 Croatia and Montenegro Itinerary
- 22 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 23 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 24 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 25 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
day-trip from Vienna to Bratislava and Budapest. is it possible?