I'm a bit confused as what ticket to get to see Padua as a day trip from Venice. Is it cost effective to get the Padua Card... I'm not sure the price of transporation from the train station to the center... or is it walkable? We are not that BIG into museums but if transportation makes the card worthwhile then I would purchase that with Scrovegni's Chapel admittance.
Day trip from Venice to Padua... which ticket just Chapel or Card
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 2 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 3 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 4 Europe in 21 days
- 5 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 6 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 7 Street food in Turkey
- 8 Dublin Hostels
- 9 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 10 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 11 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 12 Spain Questions
- 13 9 days in turkey
- 14 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 15 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 16 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 17 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 18 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 19 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 20 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 21 Mont St Michel
- 22 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 23 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 24 Renting a car in Ireland - pick up/off at Dublin airport or city center?
- 25 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?