I'm a bit confused as what ticket to get to see Padua as a day trip from Venice. Is it cost effective to get the Padua Card... I'm not sure the price of transporation from the train station to the center... or is it walkable? We are not that BIG into museums but if transportation makes the card worthwhile then I would purchase that with Scrovegni's Chapel admittance.
Day trip from Venice to Padua... which ticket just Chapel or Card
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help with itinerary
- 2 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 3 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 4 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 5 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 6 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 7 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 8 Appian Way and Catacombs in Rome, tour? Sunday?
- 9 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 10 First Trip to Europe
- 11 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 12 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 13 Expat area's in France
- 14 24 Hours on Santorini -- what to do and see?
- 15 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 16 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 17 One month (ish) in Spain
- 18 Training from Switzerland to Paris to the UK
- 19 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 20 Weather in Rias Baixas this weekend?
- 21 Wine tours in Tuscuny
- 22 La Sagrada Familia
- 23 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 24 Where to stay in London
- 25 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.