Is this possible? I'm staying in Venice for 8 days with my wife and wondering if we should try a day trip to Lake Como, or shorten the stay in Venice and spend a night two night in Lake Como. if so where? Any input welcome. Thanks.
Day Trip From Venice to Lake Como?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for add on city
- 2 UK in the Beginning of 2016
- 3 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 4 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 5 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 6 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 7 Deciding between tour companies- Trafalgar vs Insight
- 8 Beach along The Seine in Paris
- 9 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 10 Taxi service in Nice
- 11 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 12 Academic Tours and Travel Malta and Sicily Delight Tour
- 13 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 14 Granada: stay in the Albayzin?
- 15 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 16 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 17 Flying open jaw: start in MAD or BCN (Sept. 18th - Oct. 5th).
- 18 Trip to Pyrenees
- 19 Help with Itinerary - Seville/San Sebastian
- 20 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 21 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 22 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 23 Budapest to Bucharest (2 week trip)
- 24 Apartment Madrid location/review
- 25 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy