We are in Tallin for a meeting for 5 days in May. We have a full day free & are thinking of taking a ferry for the day to Hellsinki. Any suggestions on which ferries and what to see for a few hours in Hellsinki?
Day trip from Tallin to Hellsinki
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Question About Belgiun Train Travel
- 2 Exquisite side trip from Cinque Terre?
- 3 Exchanging Dollars to Euros
- 4 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 5 Is the roof of La Grande Arche de la Défense open yet?
- 6 Neuschwanstein to Linderhof by car
- 7 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 8 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 9 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 10 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 11 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 12 Car rental at Athens airport
- 13 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 14 Sea side in Italy
- 15 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 16 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 17 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 18 Single Malts
- 19 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 20 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 21 Apartments in Rome you have rented and liked
- 22 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 23 2-week Central/Eastern Europe itinerary questions
- 24 5 days in France-What do we do!?
- 25 Help with Lucerne in April