I will be traveling with my husband to Stuttgart Sept. 23. We will go to the beer festival; however, my husband will be working Monday -Wednesday. Any suggestions on things to do or must see ideas while I am in Germany? I love spas, chocolate, and beautiful scenery. Keep in mind, I will be traveling solo on my day trips and will need to be back in time for dinner with my husbands coworkers. Thank you!
Day trip from Stuttgart
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 2 Portugal Trip
- 3 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 4 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 5 Looking for help on itinerary for trip to Croatia+
- 6 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 7 5 Observations About Paris
- 8 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 9 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 10 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 11 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 12 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 13 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 14 Southern Spain
- 15 Itinerary for Greece in 9 Days -in June
- 16 Short notice for input needed for Munich, Vienna, Prague and Berlin
- 17 driving in france with kids
- 18 Is my plan ok
- 19 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 20 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 21 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 22 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 23 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 24 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 25 Spain traffic tickets