I will be traveling with my husband to Stuttgart Sept. 23. We will go to the beer festival; however, my husband will be working Monday -Wednesday. Any suggestions on things to do or must see ideas while I am in Germany? I love spas, chocolate, and beautiful scenery. Keep in mind, I will be traveling solo on my day trips and will need to be back in time for dinner with my husbands coworkers. Thank you!
Day trip from Stuttgart
View all Europe activity »
- 1 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 2 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 3 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 4 TGV and Provence questions
- 5 Rome Accommodation
- 6 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 7 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 8 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 9 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 10 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 11 Italian Lakes gardens
- 12 Chambermaid tipping
- 13 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 14 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 15 London for Christmas
- 16 Garmisch, Nuremberg and Munich Nov trip
- 17 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 18 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 19 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 20 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 21 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 22 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 23 Greek islands from Turkey
- 24 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 25 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?