I will be traveling with my husband to Stuttgart Sept. 23. We will go to the beer festival; however, my husband will be working Monday -Wednesday. Any suggestions on things to do or must see ideas while I am in Germany? I love spas, chocolate, and beautiful scenery. Keep in mind, I will be traveling solo on my day trips and will need to be back in time for dinner with my husbands coworkers. Thank you!
Day trip from Stuttgart
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 2 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 3 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 4 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 5 Lakes District UK
- 6 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 7 St Germain
- 8 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 9 Suggestions for Munich in early December
- 10 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 11 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 12 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 13 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 14 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 15 Rome Areas to stay
- 16 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 17 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 18 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 19 Versailles-How Long to Plan for a Visit to Trianons
- 20 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 21 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 22 Careful now in train stations even after security
- 23 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 24 When to go to Sicily
- 25 Wengen to Torino?