We will be in Rome 5 days later this month, and are hoping to do one day trip outside the city. Orvieto looks appealing, but I'm just wondering if this is a good choice for Feb? Obviously, weather may be a factor anywhere we choose, but will the charm of the town be lost in the winter? Or is there another town we should consider, factoring in weather and ease of travel from Rome? Ostia Antica seems like another possibility, but since we are also visiting Athens on this trip, I'm wondering if we will have our fill of ancient ruins. Thanks for any guidance!
Day trip from Rome in Feb-- Orvieto?
- 1 Ordering wine in Paris
- 2 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 3 Normandy on our own?
- 4 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 5 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 6 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 7 Cinque terre or Como/Bellagio for day trip from milan?
- 8 Best way to get from Malaga to Gibraltar to Ceuta, Morocco?
- 9 Changing of the Guard
- 10 Florence & ____?____ with a 16 month old baby in September.
- 11 Where to stay in Glasgow and Edinburgh Scotland
- 12 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 13 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 14 Provence & Cote d'Azur in late September...and the planning begins!
- 15 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 16 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 17 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 18 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 19 Four days to wander France???
- 20 Budepest or Brussels?
- 21 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 22 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 23 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 24 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 25 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich