We will be in Rome 5 days later this month, and are hoping to do one day trip outside the city. Orvieto looks appealing, but I'm just wondering if this is a good choice for Feb? Obviously, weather may be a factor anywhere we choose, but will the charm of the town be lost in the winter? Or is there another town we should consider, factoring in weather and ease of travel from Rome? Ostia Antica seems like another possibility, but since we are also visiting Athens on this trip, I'm wondering if we will have our fill of ancient ruins. Thanks for any guidance!
Day trip from Rome in Feb-- Orvieto?
- 1 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 2 Benita In Paris
- 3 Tips about how to plan your Vacation Trip.
- 4 Help for first timers
- 5 Belgium or Germany with Paris and Amsterdam
- 6 I'm Boycotting Switzerland And I'm Glad Belgium Makes Great Chocolate Too!
- 7 Renting Apartment in Nice
- 8 Please review my REVISED Germany/Austria/Switzerland itinerary
- 9 One hour 15 minutes to change planes in Frankfurt
- 10 15 wonderful days of Vino, Gelatos n Esprossos!
- 11 Affordable London Hotel
- 12 Just back from 15 days in Switzerland
- 13 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 14 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help
- 15 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 16 lake como (italy) or lugano/lucerne (switzerland)?
- 17 Best Area to Stay in Paris
- 18 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 19 PLEASE help - Germany, France,Switzerland,Italy itinerary
- 20 Parisian Pickpockets
- 21 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 22 Paris Ticket t+
- 23 Paris and Amsterdam July 2013 trip
- 24 Italy/Switzerland - Help w/ Itinerary
- 25 Crete: Rental Car Return to Heraklion PORT?